Please review my new photoshop gig

muddyfromnl

could you please review my gig so I can improve it:

favicon-32x32.png.4f32f02e8b9bc3c4a9aeabfbc4b34260.png Fiverr.com
remove-the-watermark-off-your-photo.jpg.50d8fe20261eec0f0861a7ee8f904ec7.jpg

Muddyfromnl: I will remove the watermark or unwanted text off your photo for...

For only $5, Muddyfromnl will remove the watermark or unwanted text off your photo. | It is always irritating if one of the photos you just got or downloaded has a watermark or any other unwanted text. But I can | Fiverr

Gig: I will remove the watermark or unwanted text off your photo
In the gig title:
The title says you will remove the watermark. This is likely against the Fiverr Terms of Service and copyright law since the most likely use of watermark removal would be by someone who doesn’t hold the rights to the image/content

Gig: I will remove the watermark or unwanted text off your photo

In the gig title:

The title says you will remove the watermark. This is likely against the Fiverr Terms of Service and copyright law since the most likely use of watermark removal would be by someone who doesn’t hold the rights to the image/content

okay i will change it to unwanted text only

My name is Muddy, and I am a Photoshop editor, I have years of experience with Adobe Photoshop, I also am a long time on Fiverr, so I know how to be nice to you any time. If you have any questions, or you want to buy anything I will always react to help you!

I don’t really see how Photoshop experience affects your social skills, I would word it this way:

My name is Muddy, and I am a Photoshop editor. I have years of experience with Adobe Photoshop, so I have the skills needed to do whatever you need. If you have any questions, just send me a message!

I would also be hesitant to say “or you want to buy anything,” for it just sounds off. I’m not sure why, it’s just one of those things. I would also avoid directly stating you remove watermarks.

Props to you for getting on Fiverr with an actual business at so young, for most teens at our ages want to send doodles over Fiverr. Good luck, you’ll need it!

My name is Muddy, and I am a Photoshop editor, I have years of experience with Adobe Photoshop, I also am a long time on Fiverr, so I know how to be nice to you any time. If you have any questions, or you want to buy anything I will always react to help you!

I don’t really see how Photoshop experience affects your social skills, I would word it this way:

My name is Muddy, and I am a Photoshop editor. I have years of experience with Adobe Photoshop, so I have the skills needed to do whatever you need. If you have any questions, just send me a message!

I would also be hesitant to say “or you want to buy anything,” for it just sounds off. I’m not sure why, it’s just one of those things. I would also avoid directly stating you remove watermarks.

Props to you for getting on Fiverr with an actual business at so young, for most teens at our ages want to send doodles over Fiverr. Good luck, you’ll need it!

thank you so much for the help and i’m right now editing the description!

Archived