Fiverr Community Forum

Please see attached picture of my problem and share if anyone has same issue and what is the solution

Hi, i got into this problem the second time. I don’t know what to do. The buyer ordered. I delivered. He accepted and gave a good review and also a tip. Now after about 14 days, i got an email that your order was canceled due to mutual understanding. On the other hand, i don’t know anything about it. The payment was supposed to be in my account to cash out after 14 days but instead, i got the email about the cancellation.

I have a screenshot but i don’t know how to share here. There is no option of attaching picture but this is how it looks.

Aug 27, 19 Cleared Funds Reversed to Pending
Aug 27, 19 Cancelled Payment Refunded to Buyer
2 Likes

Hi,
I can understand your situation. This happnes sometimes in fiverr career.
Did you check support ticket section?? Sometimes buyer directly contacts CS and they can cancel order behalf of buyer if buyer found any mistakes or wrong work. Obviously its buyer mistake, he should contact you first. Anyway Please contact CS and check support tickets. They must have to sent you emails too…

2 Likes

It is likely a chargeback.
You can contact CS to explain the situation (with screenshots as proof that you completed your order) and they can have a solution.

Check out the following for more information:
https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/article/chargebacks-and-seller-protection

6 Likes

Yes it’s important to report those for your records. Fiverr should be made aware of fraud.

2 Likes

You can contact fiver CS & ask them how to solve this problem.

1 Like

Thank you guys for the answers but you all told me to contact CS. I would do that but you see the two dates i shared above … fiver displays earning from bottom to top … so you see first it is cancelled payment refunded to buyer and then Cleared funds Reversed to pending … i want to know about that this. What it means that cleared funds reversed to pending. If anyone knows about that.

2 Likes

That is specific to your case. We don’t know and can’t do anything anyway.

We say to contact CS because that is all you can do and what you need to do to get what you want.

2 Likes