Fiverr Community Forum

Please share your best five tips to build a strong career as a fiverr freelancer

Tips and tricks from my experience:

Always believe in Allah, Be hopeful

Make 7 gigs (even if you’re in just one thing e.g Content Writing then make other gigs too like CV writing, Blog Writing, Resume, Proofreading etc)

Content of your gigs needs to be original. If you want to copy others go for it but make sure you copy one gig description by merging 3-4 other gigs description so it looks authentic. Gig image should be designed by you otherwise Fiverr can remove your gig.

Be Active(online) all the time if you’re on laptop then use Google Chrome with Easy Auto Refresh extension and if you’re on phone install Kivi Browser and install Easy Auto Refresh extension to keep your account online.

Use 10 Buyer Requests daily

HERE ARE SOME TIPS FOR WRITING PURPOSAL:

Don’t make templates to send offers

Each time write different proposals depending on the request.

You can start with “I’ve recently done a project which was similar to this one.”

Then in just 1-2 lines describe what was that project and then in k next 2-3 lines discuss about client’s project description. Then in next 2-3 lines tell your client how you’ll solve this project.

Copy paste a URL e.g you are offering for CV then upload a perfect CV that you wrote by yourself and you can short the link by using URL Shortener Tool and paste it to your offer and tell your client visit this URL and you can see my sample work.

TIPS FOR SENDING OFFERS TO BUYER REQUESTS:

Check for Buyer Requests frequently

Don’t send offer if you’re not 100% sure.

Put the price and delivery time as low as possible to attract client.

You may have to do a $50 job in $20 but go for it.

TIPS FOR COMMUNICATION:

Use Grammarly extension, so you don’t make mistakes in grammar/spellings

When the client contacts to you try to reply ASAP.

Use Fiverr mobile App so you can even reply when you’re outside

I even changed the ringtone of my Fiverr app so, whenever it rings I swoop to my phone to answer client

Use Instant Messaging Feature of Fiverr for FAQs.

Always respect your client and use Sir/Madam to address your client

Don’t not show impatience to your client

Before sending text read your message twice

I tried to cover as much as I could but still there are so much and you’ve to learn it by yourself.

FOLLOWING IS THE LINK OF MY FIVERR ACCOUNT.

https://www.fiverr.com/shahid600

Open it up and checkout gigs’s details to get an idea for creating gigs.

I’m not an expert but I would love to hear questions and suggestions from you.

May this year bring happiness and success to everyone.

A man can be destroyed but not defeated (The Old Man and the Sea)

2 Likes