Please share your views

worlasorpz

Welcome to the Fiverr forums.

Have you spent much time in the Tips for Sellers category? (forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers/l/top/all?order=views <-- with filters applied). You’ve got a good amount of read-time on your forum profile, so I’m guessing you’ve

Specific to your gig, it’s pretty good, in comparison to many others I’ve seen. The tags [transcribe] and [transcription] both yield the same search results, and thus are redundant, so you can use [transcripts] and use the last tag space on something else. Maybe… [recording transcription]? Not sure. Not my area.

Otherwise, please see (DES) point 2: Basics to Improve Your Gig. A helpful breakdown and guide There are also a bunch of useful links in the (RRD) section.

Welcome to the Fiverr forums.

Have you spent much time in the Tips for Sellers category? (forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers/l/top/all?order=views <-- with filters applied). You’ve got a good amount of read-time on your forum profile, so I’m guessing you’ve

Specific to your gig, it’s pretty good, in comparison to many others I’ve seen. The tags [transcribe] and [transcription] both yield the same search results, and thus are redundant, so you can use [transcripts] and use the last tag space on something else. Maybe… [recording transcription]? Not sure. Not my area.

Otherwise, please see (DES) point 2: Basics to Improve Your Gig. A helpful breakdown and guide There are also a bunch of useful links in the (RRD) section.

Thank you very much for your advice. I’ve been reading some few tips over here but my mind never came to that. I will work on it. Thank you very much.

Your gig is to transcribe 60 mins of audio and that’s the default price that is shown. You also say you will transcribe “45 minutes, 30 minutes, or 10 minutes.”. If you changed the title of the gig and put a lower default number of minutes they could see the price of a lower number of minutes. Or you could say somewhere in the gig what the prices would be for 30 mins etc.

Your gig is to transcribe 60 mins of audio and that’s the default price that is shown. You also say you will transcribe “45 minutes, 30 minutes, or 10 minutes.”. If you changed the title of the gig and put a lower default number of minutes they could see the price of a lower number of minutes. Or you could say somewhere in the gig what the prices would be for 30 mins etc.

Okay I understand. I will work on that as well. Thank you very much.

• 6 months later...

Archived