Please someone should help me,I don't get orders for months now

expert_design3

Well, you entered one of the most competitive categories on Fiverr. And your gig image looks just like the sea of images piled up with the competition. Get a video for both gigs. Add some voice to it or something to give it some flair. There is nothing about your image that makes me stop and look.

Add some personality to the gig description.

Add more to the about me.

Remove the word “massively” where you state “massively incorporate with your business”. That is improper use of the word and makes it sound hokey and strange.

Remove about 90% of what you have bolded. If everything is bold then nothing is bold.

You’re highlighting the wrong things. Get rid of the highlighting and save it for special things like:
“24 hours”
“professional”
“unique”
“logo”
You do not want too much highlighted or the highlights become uninteresting.

Last, you’re pricing is low and will be difficult to get high in the search. Fiverr hates $5 jobs now and most people don’t trust the $5 offers as much as they used to.

Good luck.

Matt

Well, you entered one of the most competitive categories on Fiverr. And your gig image looks just like the sea of images piled up with the competition. Get a video for both gigs. Add some voice to it or something to give it some flair. There is nothing about your image that makes me stop and look.

Add some personality to the gig description.

Add more to the about me.

Remove the word “massively” where you state “massively incorporate with your business”. That is improper use of the word and makes it sound hokey and strange.

Remove about 90% of what you have bolded. If everything is bold then nothing is bold.

You’re highlighting the wrong things. Get rid of the highlighting and save it for special things like:

“24 hours”

“professional”

“unique”

“logo”

You do not want too much highlighted or the highlights become uninteresting.

Last, you’re pricing is low and will be difficult to get high in the search. Fiverr hates $5 jobs now and most people don’t trust the $5 offers as much as they used to.

Good luck.

Matt

Thanks,I will take corrections

Archived