Please stop promoting yourself

dijatul

Hello Fiverrs.

Greetings to you . I hope you all are doing great . Its a small request or tips whatever you think.

With due respect if you want to promoting yourself please promote on Forum. Please do not promoting on buyer requests page.

We are really confusing whos who?, and its waste of time.This way you are not getting sells.

Please stop posting and promoting your self. Fiverr will banned your account because of this. Please do not harm yourself.

Please be clean yourself and be clean Fiverr. If you want to post a job as a buyer , you can, but you can not promote yourself. Its prohibited.

We really need your help.

Please take care of your account and respect Fiverr ToS.

Thanks

That’s a real article to remained all seller that,How they will promote their gig? I often see some seller promote their gig on buyer request page…as far as i think that it is not a good way to promote your gig…this page only for buyer. Buyer can request for their desire gig.

Thank you for your sencetive article. 🙂

I do not know how many of you will agree with me but I believe the reason for this is that most of the Sellers are unaware of how Fiverr actually works. They have no idea of how to how to send offers or how to promote their services (i.e. posting Gigs)

“I am looking for someone to buy my gig and to post a positive review and i will do the same in return !”
“I will services my logo design”
“I will give you 10000 fb Page likes”
“I will manage your social media account for your business”
“I will give you SEO , google page rank 1″
“I have theme, I will sell it”

ETC and ETC. All job post is coming from seller . I am just tired of this . Its really difficult to find who is real seller and buyer .

I really do not agree with the views you all are having as towards searching for jobs through buyer request page… . Now it gets bad only when individuals go there and pose as buyers whereas they are sellers and are trying to promote themselves, this is very bad and has a negative effect on the seller in the long run, but for those who go there and answer to requests by buyers, I see nothing wrong with that. That was the sole reason for creating the buyer request page. Also I would like to know in as much as am a new seller on fiverr, how would I possibly promote my gig here on the fiverr forum…

I guess you misunderstood. The OP has same view as yours - “Now it gets bad only when individuals go there and pose as buyers whereas they are sellers and are trying to promote themselves, this is very bad and has a negative effect on the seller in the long run”

And yes, you are correct. Buyer Requests page is there so that We - the Sellers - can send offers to their requests. However, this post was regarding the sellers who are posting in “Buyer Requests”

Moreover, I have a different view point on this. I believe the reason for Sellers posting in Buyers Requests is that most of the Sellers are unaware of how Fiverr actually works. They have no idea of how to send offers or how to promote their services (i.e. by posting Gigs)

All I know is that Fiverr is doing something about it, but I still see people promoting their services in the most laughable way, through buyer requests.
I don’t think it’s something that can be stopped entirely but I still completely agree with you.

Archived