Please stop reviving old post from 2016 or 2017 or 2012 ,etc

deivys20071

I have seen several people reviving old posts for what purpose will they do it?
I imagine they are the typical desperate ones trying to revive those old posts since they have more than +1000 views and they believe that those views are going to “rank” their gigs and maintain “online” forever xD ?

New picture. It took me a moment to recognise you.

Please stop reviving old post from 2016 or 2017 or 2012 ,etc.

Those revived threads make me feel old. When I see the dates, I think to myself, “darn, where did all the time go?” 🙂

yup! same! xD! ooh I have even seen old members who were always here and now they have disappeared 😮

were are you? @nikavoice

were are you? @misscrystal

where are you? @emmaki

where are you? @catwriter

haha yes! I have changed the logo since the new one has more meaning 😃

yup! same! xD! ooh I have even seen old members who were always here and now they have disappeared 😮

were are you? @nikavoice

where are you? @emmaki

now they have disappeared

Yup, personal decisions that it’s better to leave.

. We need to talk about the forum

. A call for compassion and empathy

were are you? @nikavoice

where are you? @emmaki

Oh yeah, I see it now! Nice. 🙂

Every year a user has to be sacrificed to the gig ranking gods. This year, we voted to sacrifice you. Sorry. 😈

Oh yeah, I see it now! Nice. 🙂

Every year a user has to be sacrificed to the gig ranking gods. This year, we voted to sacrifice you. Sorry. 😈

Every year a user has to be sacrificed to the gig ranking gods. This year, we voted to sacrifice you. Sorry.

omg omg ! i don’t want to die xD! but but if my soul is going to be close to the Lord Ranking then it’s fine xD!

this has made me think about making a comic haha xd… i will do it xd

I have to agree with you on this. Every times I come on a forum and searching for some information about Terms and Service, gigs and so on, I kept seeing old forums post reviving with every new sellers keep replying to other users’ posts 2 or 3 years ago, asking other sellers/buyers to “checking out” their gigs. It’s quite annoying to me to be honest.

They seem desperate for orders.

were are you? @nikavoice

where are you? @emmaki

I seriously need to change my profile picture (maybe later in few months), because my profile pic seem bit too dark with shadow making me like a ninja, so it’s may be hard for others to see my face though.

New picture. It took me a moment to recognise you.

Please stop reviving old post from 2016 or 2017 or 2012 ,etc.

Those revived threads make me feel old. When I see the dates, I think to myself, “darn, where did all the time go?” 🙂

It’s possible that it’s people who somehow think it will help them to reply to old popular topics, yes, but it could also happen because they start to post a topic themselves, and then Fiverr forum tells them “your post is similar to …” and they click on that suggested topic instead and post there then, without really noticing how old it is, or even if they do notice, they might be “afraid” to open a new similar topic.

Some people might be afraid to be yelled at if they post yet another similar topic, however, reviving old ones can be “dangerous”, as they might contain outdated info/advice that might cause trouble.

It also can be weird when people tag/ask/write about someone who is not on the forum or even Fiverr and can’t speak for themselves any more, too.

Sometimes, it can be hard to decide whether it’s better to open a new topic, or add to an old one.

When I stumble over revived ancient topics that I think would better have not been unearthed and can spare the time and energy, I might flag them, so that mods notice and can close them for more future comments if they agree, then they can “remain in the library for study purposes, or historically interested people” 🙂 but taken out of current discussion.

Ikr! Some of us have kind of grown old together already here! 🍰

@catwriter is pretty there, though 🙂

I seriously need to change my profile picture (maybe later in few months), because my profile pic seem bit too dark with shadow making me like a ninja, so it’s may be hard for others to see my face though.

I seriously need to change my profile picture

you can remake the version of that photo with your artistic style!

😃

They seem desperate for orders.

exaggeratedly desperate haha

It’s possible that it’s people who somehow think it will help them to reply to old popular topics, yes, but it could also happen because they start to post a topic themselves, and then Fiverr forum tells them “your post is similar to …” and they click on that suggested topic instead and post there then, without really noticing how old it is, or even if they do notice, they might be “afraid” to open a new similar topic.

Some people might be afraid to be yelled at if they post yet another similar topic, however, reviving old ones can be “dangerous”, as they might contain outdated info/advice that might cause trouble.

It also can be weird when people tag/ask/write about someone who is not on the forum or even Fiverr and can’t speak for themselves any more, too.

Sometimes, it can be hard to decide whether it’s better to open a new topic, or add to an old one.

When I stumble over revived ancient topics that I think would better have not been unearthed and can spare the time and energy, I might flag them, so that mods notice and can close them for more future comments if they agree, then they can “remain in the library for study purposes, or historically interested people” 🙂 but taken out of current discussion.

Ikr! Some of us have kind of grown old together already here! 🍰

@catwriter is pretty there, though 🙂

I agree with you!! :smiley:

were are you? @nikavoice

where are you? @emmaki

ooh I have even seen old members who were always here

There’s a Fiverr Reddit thing where I think some members went.

Archived