Please suggest about gig editing

tarikul_shishir

Hello all,
I’m new to Fiverr.

https://www.fiverr.com/tarikul_shishir/design-the-unique-professional-business-card-for-you
I created the above gig 5 days ago, now I want to edit the photos of my gig.

Please suggest if I edit my Gig photos will it lose Fiverr ranking???

Should I Edit or delete it and create a completely new one?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Tarikul Shishir

welcom to fiverr.when you edit your gig fiverr ranking increase.

false information, I would say. you can’t say what activity will increase your gig ranking and what activity will lose your ranking. because it is some secret recipe which only fiverr knows how they rank sellers gigs.

false information, I would say. you can’t say what activity will increase your gig ranking and what activity will lose your ranking. because it is some secret recipe which only fiverr knows how they rank sellers gigs.

If your gig thumbnail ,portfolio and keywords are so attractive then ranking increase.

you can edit anytime. but don’t edit a gig everyday or many times in a day. I did that so I have lost ranking from 2nd page to 4. so don’t edit it many times in a day. even if you change one after one images within few minutes then your gig will not appear in search. if you want to get much knowledge about creating an effective gig with good ranking then you can visit my profile. But I have a humble request don’t copy from my gig.Thank you.

you can edit anytime. but don’t edit a gig everyday or many times in a day. I did that so I have lost ranking from 2nd page to 4. so don’t edit it many times in a day. even if you change one after one images within few minutes then your gig will not appear in search for hours. if you want to get much knowledge about creating an effective gig with good ranking then you can visit my profile. But I have a humble request don’t copy from my gig.Thank you.

Archived