Please Suggest Me and Guide Me

vectorsara

Hi,

I see that you have joined only in July and you have already finished at least 3 orders… You are doing an awesome job! Trust me, I have heard from several current level 2 and TRS sellers that it took them several weeks, if not months, before they made their first sale. Just keep offering excellent service and keep improving (wherever possible) and, hopefully, you will soon be a TRS 🎊

Hi,

I see that you have joined only in July and you have already finished at least 3 orders… You are doing an awesome job! Trust me, I have heard from several current level 2 and TRS sellers that it took them several weeks, if not months, before they made their first sale. Just keep offering excellent service and keep improving (wherever possible) and, hopefully, you will soon be a TRS 🎊

Thank you So Much Sir !

Waiting For The Good Things happen Hope for the best . .

Keep at it, answer buyer requests and jobs will start coming in, Fiverr is a great place to work on and the amount of clients is endless

I responded them daily, but they do not message me i don’t know why any suggestion? how can we write acceptable buyer Request Answer

I responded them daily, but they do not message me i don’t know why any suggestion? how can we write acceptable buyer Request Answer

Hello again vectorsara,

This article might help you out. Have a look-

Hello Fiverr-ites, I see many sellers on the forum who are either: unsure about why they are not getting orders despite “regularly” sending buyer request offers, or unsure of how to write an excellent buyer request offer. Therefore, I thought I would compile a list of a few forum posts about this very topic so that this post could possibly serve as a repository of relevant information for sellers. Before I begin with the list though, I thought I’d point out a thing or two about the bu…

Hello again vectorsara,

This article might help you out. Have a look-

Hello Fiverr-ites, I see many sellers on the forum who are either: unsure about why they are not getting orders despite “regularly” sending buyer request offers, or unsure of how to write an excellent buyer request offer. Therefore, I thought I would compile a list of a few forum posts about this very topic so that this post could possibly serve as a repository of relevant information for sellers. Before I begin with the list though, I thought I’d point out a thing or two about the bu…

I read This Full article hope this is helpfull for next time .Thank you again

• 2 months later...

Love your jack-'o-lantern avatar!🎃

According to English standards, your profile description is not good. It has numerous grammatical and punctuation errors. This can be a turn-off to some buyers. No one can tell you if you will have a successful future at Fiverr. Only you can say whether or not you will.

Here’s a helpful link here at Fiverr with lots of tips:

I know this is a long post, and it requires a lot of reading. But, if you do read it, act on it, and take advantage of the suggestions, it will help you be successful on Fiverr. There are no easy routes to success on the platform, but the guidance here will put you ahead of most other sellers, and help you turn Fiverr into a viable income stream. The question is, how important is that to you? The Fiverr forum is a great place to ask questions, get advice, and interact with other highly-engaged…

God bless you too!
Sandi

According to English standards, your profile description is not good. It has numerous grammatical and punctuation errors. This can be a turn-off to some buyers. No one can tell you if you will have a successful future at Fiverr. Only you can say whether or not you will.

I know this is a long post, and it requires a lot of reading. But, if you do read it, act on it, and take advantage of the suggestions, it will help you be successful on Fiverr. There are no easy routes to success on the platform, but the guidance here will put you ahead of most other sellers, and help you turn Fiverr into a viable income stream. The question is, how important is that to you? The Fiverr forum is a great place to ask questions, get advice, and interact with other highly-engaged…

God bless you too!

Sandi

Hy, i am going to change my discription today thank you 🙂

God bless you too!

Sandi

i am change my discription now can you check it again for me .?

i am change my discription now can you check it again for me .?

Here is a website that has free resources for becoming better at writing English;

Writing Explained Writing-Explained-Logo.png.5dc765b7b515b8d16cff59917f302950.png

Grammar, Style, and Usage - Writing Explained

Learn English for Free For Students, Teachers, and Authors Become a Better Writer Today!  Clear up confusion between commonly misused words.  Stop making embarrassing writing mistakes.  Become the better writer you want to be. As my free gift to...

I was using the site for research this morning as I worked on my order. I hope it helps you some.

• 1 month later...

Archived