Please suggest me to buyers

No, that’s not how Fiverr works. We are not going to promote your gig for you. YOU need to market and promote your own services. YOU are responsible for your own success.

No, that’s not how Fiverr works. We are not going to your promote your gig for you. YOU need to market and promote your own services. YOU are responsible for your own success.

See, I was channeling my inner @jonbaas

I need to make an marketplace for me to expand my talents. Can you guys suggest me to the buyers as im a new commer 🤓

Interesting, none of the sellers I’ve come across with an extensive background and education in graphic design provide background removal gigs or photo resizing gigs - let this be food for thought for you 😉

Can you guys suggest me to the buyers as im a new commer 🤓

I think you didn’t understand the part where people told you that we can’t do that, it’s your job to do that.

Why does everyone expect other people to do their job? 😕

Interesting, none of the sellers I’ve come across with an extensive background and education in graphic design provide background removal gigs or photo resizing gigs - let this be food for thought for you 😉

Can you guys suggest me to the buyers as im a new commer 🤓

I think you didn’t understand the part where people told you that we can’t do that, it’s your job to do that.

Why does everyone expect other people to do their job? 😕

Thanks for your advice everyone. Ill do my best.

Regards,

Freelancevano

I have been trying hard with my skills every day,every moment… I don’t know whatever I will get success or not. But I’ll always be honest. I will not give up. I am looking for an opportunity to prove myself. I don’t know when the moment will come. But I won’t back down. Keep me in your prayer guys

Archived