Please Tell How To Get First Order

mahmadr

Hello My Name is Ahmad Raza.I Just Created My Account about 22 Days Ago and Got Just 2 orders By Buyer Requests.My Gigs Description Completely Pro Styled.I did So much SEO By Youtube but can’t Get any impressions My Gigs Still got Just 121 Impressions but Not Any Order.Please Help me With Tips

You are lucky that you have 2 orders in 15 days, keep sending buyer request this is the best way to get orders for newbies and when you have some positive review then you will have direct buyers. Wish you best of luck:)

I’ve 5.0 Stars Rating But Now My Gigs Stops Ranking I mean Not Getting any new Impressions and More

Stay online and try to find-out when the buyer request come. If you get any buyer request then try to offered them professionally…

Thank You For This Tip Now I’ll wait for New Requests to Offer Them Good Work On Low Budget.

Dear Ahmad,

Read this great article written Paul (One of the best writer), I hope it will help, The key to success is hard work and consistency. Best of Luck

The biggest difficulty for new sellers is how to make the first order. That gives confidence to the buyer

Thank You Brother.I will.

Suggest you do not address others as brother, mate, dear, etc. as lots of people don’t like it and it will put many buyers off.

Ok I will But I were never Know That People Don’t Like To Call Them Brother.But in Buyer Request I call them Dear Client or Sir/Madam

When a new seller gets into Fiverr, the usual question is “how can I make a sale?”. In the forums we can read every day people asking how they can make their first sale, or what they should do to increase them. The answer is always the same: use the buyers requests section, promote yourself using social networks, create a good gig description, design an attractive thumbnail, work hard to deliver a good buyer experience and be patient. However, though these are good advices, they lack something …

Also, why you are asking for first order if you already got 2?

When a new seller gets into Fiverr, the usual question is “how can I make a sale?”. In the forums we can read every day people asking how they can make their first sale, or what they should do to increase them. The answer is always the same: use the buyers requests section, promote yourself using social networks, create a good gig description, design an attractive thumbnail, work hard to deliver a good buyer experience and be patient. However, though these are good advices, they lack something …

Also, why you are asking for first order if you already got 2?

One was from my Close Friend and Other Was By Buyer Request.Not Getting Any Order through Gigs

Archived