Please tell me how much buyer request i send then the buyer will respond to me? I sent 5 requests but still nothing any response

ameerhamza081

Thank you for asking this question i believe there is mentioned the number of buyer request on the request page, so there is 10 request available for 24 hours that you can used to send buyer request so here are some tips.

Please read the buyer request very carefully and to make your request more authentic and original ask couple of questions regarding the buyer request and if he is asking any questions or confused try to answer buyers questions and make sure to end your buyer request may be with a questions so he will try to answer and the your can easily interact with the buyer in the chat section and make the process easy and clear for the buyer and make the buyer purchase awesome,

PS : this is my way of sending request when i started working on fiverr and i got a very good result not sure if this will work for all the seller or may be someone can add more points if i missed,

Good Luck & Thank you

Adeel Hanif
DeLogoDesign
Top Rate Seller ❤️

Thank you for asking this question i believe there is mentioned the number of buyer request on the request page, so there is 10 request available for 24 hours that you can used to send buyer request so here are some tips.

Please read the buyer request very carefully and to make your request more authentic and original ask couple of questions regarding the buyer request and if he is asking any questions or confused try to answer buyers questions and make sure to end your buyer request may be with a questions so he will try to answer and the your can easily interact with the buyer in the chat section and make the process easy and clear for the buyer and make the buyer purchase awesome,

PS : this is my way of sending request when i started working on fiverr and i got a very good result not sure if this will work for all the seller or may be someone can add more points if i missed,

Good Luck & Thank you

Adeel Hanif

DeLogoDesign

Top Rate Seller ❤️

thanks, Adeel Hanif!

for sharing your valuable knowledge

I don’t understand one thing bro when I am writing a request and when I completed my request than request has been disappeared.

Maybe your browser reloads the page in background or you are taking too much time to write your portfolio. Try to be faster. You will be good to go !

Welcome @ameerhamza081
And everyone is mentioning they got their order after this much and that many requests basically it’s not same for everyone and also people try to avoid seller as well and go for the seller with more reviews but its up to the buyer with whom they want to go with but try to do your best and i hope you have received the order and also make sure you are just sending a request to the new requests because there is also very old request available maybe try to avoid that and go for the fresh one with the catchy questions so the buyer will be curious to answer that,

Best of Luck to all of you ❤️

Archived