Please tell me if you know this

ritesh2526

Hello respected sir/mam
I am a respected seller of Fiverr but I have a question which is that I am from India and at my home, I have only one laptop and single wifi connection. So, my sister also wants to do work. So, if she will work on another account on Fiverr from the same laptop and internet connection. Is there any problem with my stable account?
Please guide me

Hello respected sir/mam

I am a respected seller of Fiverr but I have a question which is that I am from India and at my home, I have only one laptop and single wifi connection. So, my sister also wants to do work. So, if she will work on another account on Fiverr from the same laptop and internet connection. Is there any problem with my stable account?

Please guide me

So, if she will work on another account on Fiverr from the same laptop and internet connection. Is there any problem with my stable account?

Fiverr might see this as one person having multiple accounts. I recommend contacting Customer Support directly and asking them. If they know your situation, and you can prove that you don’t have more than one account, they might allow it. Generally, though, based on past experiences, expressed by other sellers here on the forums, Fiverr often flags multiple accounts from the same household, because they have no way of knowing that those accounts are not from the same person.

Archived