Please Tell me my question

tazulislamrana

Try to sending 10 buyer request daily.

use eye catching image in your gig.

Update tag and title.

Do proper marketing.

Stay online maximum time.

Stay online maximum time

Well, this is definitely not a good idea. Does it guarantee that you will get orders? I bet no. Taking time to build portfolios is better than staying online for hours just to wait an order come. Besides, if this “staying online” tips does work, then there won’t be any rant from sellers who have implemented that tips 😃

You are offering to write SEO descriptions but obviously your English language is very poor and you have mistakes even in your own description. I’m sure that drives away customers because if you can’t even write description for yourself without mistakes how will you make it for others?

And there is no reason to be mad. Being mad not going to help you. Only hard work and always trying to perfect your service and your gigs will bring you more sales. Things doesn’t come to those who’s just sitting and waiting

You are offering to write SEO descriptions but obviously your English language is very poor and you have mistakes even in your own description. I’m sure that drives away customers because if you can’t even write description for yourself without mistakes how will you make it for others?

And there is no reason to be mad. Being mad not going to help you. Only hard work and always trying to perfect your service and your gigs will bring you more sales. Things doesn’t come to those who’s just sitting and waiting

I can not find the wrong writing. Can you help me?Please sir

On 2/9/2019 at 4:57 AM, tazulislamrana said:

I can not find the wrong writing. Can you help me?Please sir

No I can not help you. It’s your job to figure it out. If you don’t see it yourself them you might want to hire someone here on fiver to proofread your gigs.

We are here just for giving you advices but not doing your job for you. Probably you should also start from perfecting your English.

And I’m obviously not a “sir”

No I can not help you. It’s your job to figure it out. If you don’t see it yourself them you might want to hire someone here on fiver to proofread your gigs.

We are here just for giving you advices but not doing your job for you. Probably you should also start from perfecting your English.

And I’m obviously not a “sir”

I understand Mam…Thank You!!

You posted a day ago that you were upset… Please stop spamming the forum.

my Account opened 2 Month…But Only orders Completely 2…Tell Me Please Why only 2 Order?? https://www.fiverr.com/tazulislamrana

We are not Gods here, we cannot tell you why you don’t have orders. But we can expect that you’re not investing into your gigs.

Thank You…sir

• 1 year later...

Archived