Please tell me the how can i write the buyer request message?

mukitul_hasib

As a seller (who is looking for a job), it is not allowed to send buyer requests (BRs).

You are only allowed to send offers in response to already existing BRs that you can see.

You can do that by clicking on “Selling” on the top right-hand side of the homepage and then clicking “Buyer Requests” on the drop-down menu which shows up.

If you want to know how to write an effective BR offer, you can do as lloydsolutions suggested.

As a seller (who is looking for a job), it is not allowed to send buyer requests (BRs).

You are only allowed to send offers in response to already existing BRs that you can see.

You can do that by clicking on “Selling” on the top right-hand side of the homepage and then clicking “Buyer Requests” on the drop-down menu which shows up.

If you want to know how to write an effective BR offer, you can do as lloydsolutions suggested.

Thank You so much dear.i understand all the things.Appreciate for your help.

Thank You so much dear.i understand all the things.Appreciate for your help.

Another suggestion @mukitul_hasib

Please read this post-

So many people come on the forum complaining that they have replied to hundreds of Buyer Requests and can’t get orders. When offered help they say … thank you “dear” or thank you “bro”. Don’t address others as dear, bro, mate, buddy, friend, etc. as lots of people don’t like it and it will definitely put buyers off when you reply to Buyer Requests. Just a simple “Hi” or “Hello” is fine. Try it out for yourself and watch those orders come in! Good luck! slightly_smiling_face

I think you are wrong. Because Fiverr gives us opportunity to be connected with them as a buyer and a seller at the same time.

I am new in fiverr,so need to know how i can write the buyer request message that can help to get job or satisfy buyer.

@wordworth Please note: I NEVER said the OP is NEVER allowed to post a BR.

I am new in fiverr,so need to know how i can write the buyer request message that can help to get job or satisfy buyer.

⬆️ This indicates that the OP is a seller and is looking for BRs he can respond to.

And so, I replied ⬇️

so that this new seller knows it is not allowed to do so if he is looking for an order. If you see the wording I used, I clearly specified “as a seller,” he is not allowed to do it.

On the other hand, if/when he is interested in looking for a seller, he is more than welcome to post a BR.

The only reason I wanted to clearly indicate that’s not allowed is because — new sellers often tend to post a BR saying they are a seller looking for a job (which WILL get him in trouble as it is against ToS and Fiverr WILL penalize such a seller).

@wordworth Please note: I NEVER said the OP is NEVER allowed to post a BR.

⬆️ This indicates that the OP is a seller and is looking for BRs he can respond to.

And so, I replied ⬇️

so that this new seller knows it is not allowed to do so if he is looking for an order. If you see the wording I used, I clearly specified “as a seller,” he is not allowed to do it.

On the other hand, if/when he is interested in looking for a seller, he is more than welcome to post a BR.

The only reason I wanted to clearly indicate that’s not allowed is because — new sellers often tend to post a BR saying they are a seller looking for a job (which WILL get him in trouble as it is against ToS and Fiverr WILL penalize such a seller).

But yes. I agree. But that wouldn’t be a TOS violation if the OP posted a request on BR unless it’s spam. At very worse, it can also be unapproved BR by the Fiverr team.

But yes. I agree. But that wouldn’t be a TOS violation if the OP posted a request on BR unless it’s spam. At very worse, it can also be unapproved BR by the Fiverr team.

Please go through this paragraph taken directly from Fiverr’s ToS:

• Buyers may request a specific service from the Post a Request feature found from the Shopping dashboard. Services requested on Fiverr must be an allowed service on Fiverr. Please click here for guidelines on approved services. Users should refrain from using the Post a Request feature for any purpose other than looking for services on Fiverr.

It clearly indicates that BRs are only meant for when someone is looking for purchasing services on Fiverr. So, going against it would be a clear violation of the ToS. I also know of such cases where some sellers have done so in the past and when that happens, they come to the forum crying that their account was banned for NO REASON whatsoever.

Please go through this paragraph taken directly from Fiverr’s ToS:

• Buyers may request a specific service from the Post a Request feature found from the Shopping dashboard. Services requested on Fiverr must be an allowed service on Fiverr. Please click here for guidelines on approved services. Users should refrain from using the Post a Request feature for any purpose other than looking for services on Fiverr.

It clearly indicates that BRs are only meant for when someone is looking for purchasing services on Fiverr. So, going against it would be a clear violation of the ToS. I also know of such cases where some sellers have done so in the past and when that happens, they come to the forum crying that their account was banned for NO REASON whatsoever.

Hmmmm I see. Fiverr is strict. 😂

• 7 months later...

Archived