Please tell me What i do?

graphicpunch1

Hello there

i am join fiverr two month ago i am done 55 order and got 46 reviews in two month i am very happy because i got good pocket money i am also got level two But last 15 days i have no order i edit my gig 2 or 3 times change gig image or title but still no order and i see red down arrow below to my gig please tell what i do

thank you

Hello,

This happens all the time. Sometimes no matter what you do, we all go through the dry-up period. The only thing I can tell you is don’t panic, we’ve all been there, ( I know I have, in fact many times!) and keep promoting your gigs to other people.

• 4 years later...

Sometimes fiverr banned some gigs , check if the gig still visible in search

Hope it’s help.

if you new in fiverr i sure that course will help you , it’s 90% coupon discount for first days of promotion.

https://www.udemy.com/fiverr-success-for-beginners-became-zero-to-hero-in-30-day/?couponCode=90%_EarlyBird_Discount

Good Luck!!!

• Need more help how success in fiverr allways can ping to tolik4you@gmail.com and me or my marketing fiverr team will help for FREE

hey Fiverr banned when the gig doesn’t show up in the search?

Hello there

i am join fiverr two month ago i am done 55 order and got 46 reviews in two month i am very happy because i got good pocket money i am also got level two But last 15 days i have no order i edit my gig 2 or 3 times change gig image or title but still no order and i see red down arrow below to my gig please tell what i do

thank you

Here, is the best tip for you.

please tell what i do

thank you

Hello everyone, I have been working fiverr for 6 months and I reached Level 2. During this time period of struggle because of the competition in health and fitness section, I learned five things from fiverr which can be applicable to any field. 1-Do research before creating a gig. 2-Adopt low competition and highly demanded strategy on Fiverr. 3-Add brief description. 4-Use Yahoo answer to get Sales and Traffic 5-Deliver before time. After all, your reputation as a dependable seller will …

Archived