Please tell me what is the procedure to go the front page

jacksillon

Do you mean the featured gigs on the front page? These are selected by Fiverr staff only. You can promote your gigs on social media for example. In regards of the levels you can find a lot of information by visiting the Fiverr Academy.

Whenever you create a gig there is a little icon that pops up in your dashboard. It gives you the opportunity to share your gig on social media. You can also create a youtube video with a link to you Fiverr gig for example or tweet your fiverr gig link to your followers if you have a twitter account. There are lots of options ;).

wiggling your nose.

In all seriousness though let me ask you…In a forum filled with other sellers do you think that if anyone had the answer do you truly think they would share that golden egg of knowledge with you or anyone else here?

I’ve been experimenting with different ways to get on the front page of results for a number of months. So far I have tried the following without success:

1. Repeatedly checking to see if my gig is on the front page instead of sending replies to buyer requests that match my skills.
  2. Obsessing about getting to the front page instead of promoting myself in other places.
  3. Googling “how to get to the front page of Fiverr” and reading endless amounts of affiliate marketing crap instead of promoting myself in other places.
  4. Repeatedly contacting Customer Support and asking if I can be moved up the rankings (in a way similar to a 5 year old saying “are we there yet?” on a long journey) instead of promoting myself in other places.
  5. Standing in front of a mirror on Friday 13th and saying “Bloody Fiverr” 5 times (I had high hopes for that one) instead of …

Just get stuck into doing the work you have excellently, sending replies to buyer requests, promoting yourself elsewhere and finally, positively contributing to the Forum. The orders will come.

Yup for a moment I was pretty much wasting time trying to figure out getting to front page or featured. I realize that it is out of my control.

So now I just promote my business on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and will soon have a blog up. I do manage to get outside sales that way. Fiverr orders will come.

After reading this I looked at the front page. The top section was “selected especially for me based on my interests” so that part will change for each person.
Next came some gigs which have lots of reviews but without any characteristics that I could see that would make them special. There was a row of featured gigs.
Then there was a section of new gigs without any reviews or just a few. I can’t see any particular outstanding gigs on the front page. It looks random.

you can promote your gigs online by a number of ways , i posted this before, you can check out the link below and see my post about promoting your gigs online.

favicon.icoFiverr Forum http://forum.fiverr.com//images/default-apple-touch-icon.png

Want to promote your gig online ? Read this

So the question “how should I promote my gigs online” has been asked many times and has been answered many times. New sellers usually have a lot of trouble getting their sales up. But sometimes seasoned sellers also need an exposure boost. There are...

Target 1 search keyword for example “Original Article” and add tags to your gig according. Check the tags and titles of the gigs ranking high for the keyword you’re targeting and try to replicate them.

If your category allows gig packages, enable them. Believe me i did and it pushed my gig to first page with in 10 minutes. Add a video to your gigs too.

There’s no magic trick to getting on the front page. If you’re both unique and very lucky, you can get your gig selected by the Fiverr staff to be a featured gig, but this process is both opaque and fickle. If you want to be among the top handful of high-ranked sellers in a category, only time and effort will put you there. A good portfolio of reviews, a high volume of sales, good click-through ratio, high external traffic, fast delivery time, and more - all these things are necessary for ranking high. The good news, though, is that you can control most of these on your own.

Yes you’re right. My observations are the same here. Recommended gigs , featured gigs and newbie gigs show up on the first page…

One of my commercial gigs was randomly selected to go onto the bottom row of the home page last month and the “Impressions” statistic for that gig showed it was getting 900k impressions. I was receiving messages once every 25 minutes minimum for several days.

Then it disappeared and I havent had a message for that gig in 2 weeks.

Its very inconsistent… Dont put all your eggs in that basket. Inconsistent is the word here.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived