Please tell me

Hey, is there any chance to change my username? Thanks

If anyone know the noise when you get an answer wrong on Family Fortunes… It’s currently going off!

I wish I can change my username.

If that’s the case I hope I won’t get tired of my username

No way :smiley:

Maybe they could charge us $5 to change it… LOL

I would bet the reason they would not allow changes - many people “remember” good and bad experienced by a name, so allowing someone to “change their identity” may not be such a good idea.

I might be interested in changing mine in the future too (if i decide on a business name, for example)

If anyone know the noise when you get an answer wrong on Family Fortunes… It’s currently going off!

I would bet the reason they would not allow changes - many people “remember” good and bad experienced by a name, so allowing someone to “change their identity” may not be such a good idea.

I might be interested in changing mine in the future too (if i decide on a business name, for example)