Please think about this BEFORE paying for a website design or development

Hey buyers, before you make a decision on who to hire for your new website, please be knowledgeable about what to ask!

There have been dramatic changes to how a website is designed and built in the last couple of years. I’ve worked with over 800 clients and can tell you that many of them have come to me after having massive problems with previous vendors.

So what are a few things to think about?

Well first off let’s talk about the basics. What is responsive design and how does it differ from mobile and desktop versions. Why is Flash obsolete? What the heck is the difference between content management systems. How do I convert customers with my website? How does my website design and coding affect search optimization? Should I go with a template versus a custom design.

As I just said, these are the basics. We’re not even getting into the complex issues that almost every website buyer runs into.

On Fiverr, what I offer is very simple. Knowledge of what to ask for, and what to ask about the potential vendor.

http://fiverr.com/firephasers/tell-you-what-to-ask-a-web-designer-or-developer

I don’t want to sell you anything other than what you need to know before you spend money.

That’s it! I hope you will check out my gigs and make a smart decision. No real time pressures and just valuable information explained to you in a way you will understand!

Look forward to hearing from you!