Fiverr Community Forum

Please try to find this gig through search

Please try to find this gig through search

Keywords: colorize photo or restore photo.

CS tells that everything fine, but it’s not. It’s impossible to find it for almost 4 weeks like my other gigs. Please tell me is it possible.

Thank you, i appreciate your help.

I am sorry but still I cannot see your gig in search. Yes CS will tell you, your gig is active and searchable but they means it’s active not moved from last page. I am still facing the same issue.

1 Like

Thank you for your time. I really appreciate it. :slight_smile:

But this situation is completely sad. :frowning:

Can’t find it :confused:

1 Like

Same here, can’t find it :frowning:

1 Like

My gigs are at last page Even I cannot find them but a client text me in the morning for work . Now I’m curious to know how he was able to find me.

2 Likes

You can ask him :slight_smile: I think - maybe you shared you links to your gigs somewhere and that’s it.

I have only regular customers, that write me sometimes. Amount of other connections are 0.

2 Likes

I just searched for your GIG and literally nothing shows me your gig. Even if I put your entire gig title it doesn’t show your GIG.

The only way I could get you in the search results is by setting sellers from Russia. Then you are amongst seven available.

1 Like

Thank you for your time. And CS telling me, that everything is fine. :frowning: I have no idea what i should do.

I changed gig, description and it’s keywords. An it does not help. Gig is still out of search.

All advices about SEO are tottaly useless. What should i do?

Your gig is there, click on following link

https://www.fiverr.com/search/gigs?query=colorize%20photo&source=top-bar&search_in=everywhere&search-autocomplete-original-term=colorize%20photo&ref=seller_location%3ARU

I just apply filler country and i see your gig

1 Like

Thank you for your time.

Mmmm. Nice, on the second page filtered by Russia. I have no idea who will filter search like this for photoshop editing.

But if i even filter online sellers, i’m out of search.

That is so sad. And i have no idea of should i do. I changed descriptions and tags 4 days and it did not help at all.

In online seller i only see your gig

You know how search algorithm work randomly, so may be you can not see but buyer(or other) can see your gig.

delete russia filter. :slight_smile:

https://www.fiverr.com/search/gigs?query=colorize%20photo&source=top-bar&search_in=everywhere&search-autocomplete-original-term=colorize%20photo&ref=is_seller_online%3Atrue&page=2

See on second page

I did not see it at all. :frowning:

Anyway thanks for your time.