Please try to find this gig through search

toner2d

I am sorry but still I cannot see your gig in search. Yes CS will tell you, your gig is active and searchable but they means it’s active not moved from last page. I am still facing the same issue.

Thank you for your time. I really appreciate it. 🙂

But this situation is completely sad. 😦

Thank you for your time. I really appreciate it. 🙂

But this situation is completely sad. 😦

My gigs are at last page Even I cannot find them but a client text me in the morning for work . Now I’m curious to know how he was able to find me.

My gigs are at last page Even I cannot find them but a client text me in the morning for work . Now I’m curious to know how he was able to find me.

You can ask him 🙂 I think - maybe you shared you links to your gigs somewhere and that’s it.

I have only regular customers, that write me sometimes. Amount of other connections are 0.

You can ask him 🙂 I think - maybe you shared you links to your gigs somewhere and that’s it.

I have only regular customers, that write me sometimes. Amount of other connections are 0.

I just searched for your GIG and literally nothing shows me your gig. Even if I put your entire gig title it doesn’t show your GIG.

The only way I could get you in the search results is by setting sellers from Russia. Then you are amongst seven available.

I just searched for your GIG and literally nothing shows me your gig. Even if I put your entire gig title it doesn’t show your GIG.

The only way I could get you in the search results is by setting sellers from Russia. Then you are amongst seven available.

Thank you for your time. And CS telling me, that everything is fine. 😦 I have no idea what i should do.

I changed gig, description and it’s keywords. An it does not help. Gig is still out of search.

All advices about SEO are tottaly useless. What should i do?

Your gig is there, click on following link

https://www.fiverr.com/search/gigs?query=colorize%20photo&source=top-bar&search_in=everywhere&search-autocomplete-original-term=colorize%20photo&ref=seller_location%3ARU

I just apply filler country and i see your gig

Thank you for your time.

Mmmm. Nice, on the second page filtered by Russia. I have no idea who will filter search like this for photoshop editing.

image.thumb.jpg.c4d489946e7217ab5d08252a218847d1.jpg
image1523×901 288 KB

But if i even filter online sellers, i’m out of search.

That is so sad. And i have no idea of should i do. I changed descriptions and tags 4 days and it did not help at all.

Thank you for your time.

Mmmm. Nice, on the second page filtered by Russia. I have no idea who will filter search like this for photoshop editing.

But if i even filter online sellers, i’m out of search.

That is so sad. And i have no idea of should i do. I changed descriptions and tags 4 days and it did not help at all.

In online seller i only see your gig

image.thumb.png.9ffe2b4860f9793634dc433d57d8804d.png
image1920×1080 387 KB

Archived