Please visit my profile and give me some tips please

alvina2015

Your gig looks all right. I have corrected your English in your profile:

I am Alvina. I have more than 4 years of experience in graphic design.

If you are looking for a professional graphic designer, I am the right one to do it!

I am creative enough to provide many types of projects.

Copy that into your profile description, then you will look more professional. After that, you can get orders by going to My Sales on the right, then go to Buyers Requests. Submit your gig to all the requests that match your gig. Do ten a day for 10 days. Then you will get orders, and reach level 1. One of those customers will become a regular customer who will order again and again. Then you will reach level 2. Good luck.

If you want honest feedback…

Those business cards look like stock images from Google. At least 2 of the 3 photos are of a man holding a card. I’m not sure whether you photoshopped a design onto a stock image, or you just stole the image. But it doesn’t look to me like you designed it. If you had actual photographs of real cards that you designed it would help.

Same goes for the other gigs - they all just look like stock photos from Google image to me. Spend some money designing and printing out a few real cards and take photos of those - something with your name on the side so it’s obvious that you didn’t fake it.

Archived