Please what does it mean when tos indicate 15days out of 30 days

reachyke

Hi, I am REACHYKE

I recently have been observing my account and it is increasing. When I check my Analytics dashboard, I observed, I was seeing 15days out of 30 days.

[Days Without Warnings Avoid receiving warnings for TOS violations over the course of 30 days]

The last time I checked it was 8days, please what is happening? I need an explanation. Where am I getting it wrong? The only warning I know that I received is “You have less than 12 hours to delivery”

Attached is the screenshot to indicate in gray [Days Without Warnings Avoid receiving warnings for TOS violations over the course of 30 days]

Hi, Reachyke,

It shows that you’ve received an account warning 15 days ago for ToS violations (check your email to see why you got that warning in the first place) and it is going to be in green on the analytics page when you reach 30 days without account warnings. (that’s why the number of days is increasing)

Hi, I am REACHYKE

I recently have been observing my account and it is increasing. When I check my Analytics dashboard, I observed, I was seeing 15days out of 30 days.

[Days Without Warnings Avoid receiving warnings for TOS violations over the course of 30 days]

The last time I checked it was 8days, please what is happening? I need an explanation. Where am I getting it wrong? The only warning I know that I received is “You have less than 12 hours to delivery”

Attached is the screenshot to indicate in gray [Days Without Warnings Avoid receiving warnings for TOS violations over the course of 30 days]

The only warning I know that I received is “You have less than 12 hours to delivery”

Just to clarify, ⬆️ IS NOT a warning. It is just a friendly reminder to let you know you have an order to deliver soon (so that you don’t end up forgetting). This is not a penalty. It doesn’t hurt your profile in any way.

Archived