Pleases sir fix it

seoservices629

i am unable to attach my Payoneer account in fiver when i go to attach my Payoneer account there was an error and say
i am unable to receive the verification code in my account there might be a problem with my network connectivity can you check there whats problem in my account thanks sir regard seoservices

i am unable to attach my Payoneer account in fiver when i go to attach my Payoneer account there was an error and say

i am unable to receive the verification code in my account there might be a problem with my network connectivity can you check there whats problem in my account thanks sir regard seoservices

Kindly you can send me the screen short

hello siri am unable to attach my Payoneer account in fiver when i go to attach my Payoneer account there was an error and say

image_2019_10_31T05_41_09_127Z.png.106d904e0c5ea583bd893b15a8b61b68.png

hello siri am unable to attach my Payoneer account in fiver when i go to attach my Payoneer account there was an error and say

hello siri

There’s no Siri here.

You might want to contact Customer Support about this. This is forum, we’re sellers and buyers, not Fiverr staff.

Archived