Pls check my gig and review it for me :)

Guest jmaxsportmascot

Guest jmaxsportmascot

i just made tweaks on my gig and would really really… appreciate you to take 1 minute and kritik . i hope it looks good 😛

Guest offlinehelpers

I’d be careful with this bit:
pls not before ordering :
i’m not responsible for any taken order before checking my description and i do not refund on $5 or ordered-by-mistake gigs

I hate ‘ordered by mistakes’ as much as anybody else, but Fiverr will not back the statement you’ve put in your description. It’s more than likely breaking Fiverr’s ToS.

Guest jmaxsportmascot

nice gig but dont u think your premium service is a little bit pricey? some might think of it as a joke… just my opinion. 😃

yes i do pro logo design and there is no jock about that ! people still can choose less ‘‘pricy’’ variation if they want to go with ''fastfood-- logo design 😛

Guest jmaxsportmascot

I’d be careful with this bit:

pls not before ordering :

i’m not responsible for any taken order before checking my description and i do not refund on $5 or ordered-by-mistake gigs

I hate ‘ordered by mistakes’ as much as anybody else, but Fiverr will not back the statement you’ve put in your description. It’s more than likely breaking Fiverr’s ToS.

oh thank you very match what is your suggestion to put that in a correct way ?

Guest offlinehelpers

oh thank you very match what is your suggestion to put that in a correct way ?

Don’t - just take it out - you can’t enforce it.

If a buyer orders by mistake and then cancels, I’m afraid it’s just tough luck.

Guest jmaxsportmascot

Don’t - just take it out - you can’t enforce it.

If a buyer orders by mistake and then cancels, I’m afraid it’s just tough luck.

it still hurt my business on fiverr any way i know this is a comment issue on fiverr but at least i can prevent bad experience from happening

yes i do pro logo design and there is no jock about that ! people still can choose less ‘‘pricy’’ variation if they want to go with ''fastfood-- logo design 😛

Priciness isn’t a problem within itself, but it just seems inconsistent within your gig pricing because of how big the difference is from the $5 basic package. Is the concept really only worth 1/199 of what the final pro product is worth?

Other than that, I’d add more of your own sample logos. If you’re trying to entice people to spend that amount of money without having a ton of reviews to your name, you need to show them more of what they’re getting into.

Guest offlinehelpers

it still hurt my business on fiverr any way i know this is a comment issue on fiverr but at least i can prevent bad experience from happening

i can prevent bad experience from happening

Sorry I’m afraid you can’t. In fact buyers may report you for breaking the ToS - it really could get you into trouble I’m afraid. :frowning_face:

Guest jmaxsportmascot

Priciness isn’t a problem within itself, but it just seems inconsistent within your gig pricing because of how big the difference is from the $5 basic package. Is the concept really only worth 1/199 of what the final pro product is worth?

Other than that, I’d add more of your own sample logos. If you’re trying to entice people to spend that amount of money without having a ton of reviews to your name, you need to show them more of what they’re getting into.

thank you 😛

Archived