Fiverr Community Forum

Pls help me about order

guys pls help me today i has got one client msg but i dont got hs point would you help me what that meaning in simple words!
“I would like you to include certain aspects into the banner such as a ball python and something having to do with New York. Preferably a big apple. But as long as it looks cool and has my channel name on it i wont care if it doesn’t have every aspect i requested. Thank you very much!”

1 Like

It’s better to ask for more detailed information from your client first.
Try to ask your client again, otherwise you can’t make the project like what your client need and it would lead to negative rating.

if your client still can’t explain clearly, my suggestion is not to accept his project. :slight_smile:

Best regards,
Ridwan Sugi

2 Likes

Really? It’s the fourth same topic that you created?

8 Likes

Which part exactly do you need help with? Which part of the message you didn’t understand?

It seems like quite a clear request though. So to be honest i would recommend to pass on the work and requests that you don’t fully understand because it will bring only more trouble for you.

9 Likes

Hi there @chasmatu, Big Apple is another name for New York. But as @mariashtelle1. you need to understand what your clients want because this won’t do you any good.

For not so long ago I finished a mural for a client about the Big Apple… New York, what a coincidence!! :rofl::joy:

Best of luck to ya!!

Warmly, Humberto

Mod Note: Image removed.

4 Likes

He would like something like a “ball python” (a type of snake) in the banner. You can do a web search to see what it might look like.
He would like it to have something to do with New York. eg. a big apple (the fruit) representing New York which is sometimes known as the “The Big Apple”.

Though like he said it doesn’t have to have all of those.

4 Likes

Thanks sir but yet he did not answering

dear i dont understand
these words especially bold words
“I would like you to include certain aspects into the banner such as a ball python and something having to do with New York. Preferably a big apple. But as long as it looks cool and has my channel name on it i wont care if it doesn’t have every aspect i requested. Thank you very much!”

i love you so much really you solve my problem with your this humble efforts for guide me really thanks so much from heart

Do you realize this is against Fiverr and Forum rules? :scream:

First of all, if you meant you plan to message @hum_on_the_go through his Fiverr Gig account then you could cause problems for Humberto if he does not happen to answer your message within 24 hours. That would mean his response time would be lowered. Also, any seller you contact this way could report you for sending them spam and that would put your Fiverr account in danger. You are lucky Humberto is a nice guy. It would be best to ask if you can contact someone through their account inbox.

On the Forum if you want to PM someone you should ask them for their permission in a thread first. It is impolite to just tell them. You are sending them a PM.

10 Likes

Be careful calling people “dear”. Lots of people on Fiverr don’t like it.

We’re still finding pieces of the last person to call @mariashtelle1 “dear”.

6 Likes

Whaaaat? Ha ha
I’m usually the most tolerant person to “dear” messages :see_no_evil:

I think he meant this forum. He already sent a PM even to me…

6 Likes

Yes, you’re right Maria. The one @ahmwritingco is referring to, is me but he got mixed up with both of us. I was the one who chopped the user for calling me his dear…:sweat_smile:

I really don’t know why, though. There’s no way to get confused, you’re so sweet and I’m such a garlic lollipop… :grimacing: :joy:

5 Likes

Here’s a good thread that talks about the “dear” issue. I hope you take a few minutes to read it. I won’t mention this any more because it’s not really on-topic (despite being important!).

It must have been the “ma” at the start of your names that confused me. :wink:

5 Likes

Hi there @vickiespencer. I hope to find you well. :smiley:

Oh, it is too late, he already sends me a message on my account :rofl::joy: Wanted my help for something but he gets all the help he needs here in the forum. :smiley:

Thank you for pointing this out to him :hugs:

Owh, and he called me ‘‘DEAR’’, which is terrible coming from a GUY!!! Aiiiiii :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::upside_down_face::crazy_face:

Warmly, Humberto

5 Likes

First of all it’s not your topic @manojpaul1985
And it’s considered as an off topic message.

Secondly if you would’ve read fiverr TOS you would’ve already know that there is no way to reduce an amount of order. Only to cancel it completely.

3 Likes