Pls help me i need tips!

thijsderuiter1

Hey there,

Welcome to the forum. At a quick glance, I see some things which may be an issue. You say “I make demands on you too”. What do you mean by this? It’s confusing.
I guess English isn’t your first language, no problem and not a criticism, but check your wording and spelling.

Photoshop is one word as a brand so correct this.
AN intro, not A intro.
First order get 1 free would maybe sound better worded 1 free with your first order.
Try not to use too many exclamation marks!!!
You say in one of your gigs that your thumbnails OFTEN look good. If someone is buying your work, they want to know that they ALWAYS look good. I would just remove this sentence altogether.
Take things out like “I hope…” I know what you mean by this, but a potential buyer who has many sellers to choose from wants some certainty.
Check your spacing on some gig descriptions so that the bullet points are well aligned.
I know nothing about minecraft so I may be wrong here but should BASIS be BASIC? WHIT plugins or WITH plugins?
Let people assume you have years of experience, or tell them “I have this many years experience…” it sounds better than, “I’ve been doing it myself for years.”

I hope this helps. I haven’t gone through everything so just take time to scan all your descriptions and gigs and clean it up a little. You don’t need to be sterile and serious, buyers love friendly sellers, you just need to make it all flow and pop a bit more to come across as professional.

All the best!

Hey there,

Welcome to the forum. At a quick glance, I see some things which may be an issue. You say “I make demands on you too”. What do you mean by this? It’s confusing.

I guess English isn’t your first language, no problem and not a criticism, but check your wording and spelling.

Photoshop is one word as a brand so correct this.

AN intro, not A intro.

First order get 1 free would maybe sound better worded 1 free with your first order.

Try not to use too many exclamation marks!!!

You say in one of your gigs that your thumbnails OFTEN look good. If someone is buying your work, they want to know that they ALWAYS look good. I would just remove this sentence altogether.

Take things out like “I hope…” I know what you mean by this, but a potential buyer who has many sellers to choose from wants some certainty.

Check your spacing on some gig descriptions so that the bullet points are well aligned.

I know nothing about minecraft so I may be wrong here but should BASIS be BASIC? WHIT plugins or WITH plugins?

Let people assume you have years of experience, or tell them “I have this many years experience…” it sounds better than, “I’ve been doing it myself for years.”

I hope this helps. I haven’t gone through everything so just take time to scan all your descriptions and gigs and clean it up a little. You don’t need to be sterile and serious, buyers love friendly sellers, you just need to make it all flow and pop a bit more to come across as professional.

All the best!

okay thanks!

i go do that!

Hey,

I’ve been on fiverr for a while. I try very hard to get customers but unfortunately I don’t have an order yet. does anyone have any tips to improve my GIGS?

can some one help me pls!

thank you!

greetings Thijs

my fiverr: https://nl.fiverr.com/thijsderuiter1?up_rollout=true

I don’t have an order yet.

Check this out: New Sellers .... The True Way to Success!

Please keep updates in the same thread. It’s against the Community Standards & Forum Rules - 2020 to create duplicate threads. In the case of changes in a situation, it’s doubly important, so that people can see what advice you’ve already been given and/or what steps you’ve already taken.

Hello I’m on Fiverr now, but how do I get an order quickly? that’s my question. I try very hard but the orders don’t come. does anyone have tips? this is my profile: https://www.fiverr.com/thijsderuiter1 Sincerely, Thijs de Ruiter

Hello, I recently became a seller on Fiverr I haven’t received an order yet which of course makes sense at the beginning. But I had a question. are there any tips on how I can do better? how I get a buyer faster? the link to my profile: https://www.fiverr.com/thijsderuiter1 Greetings Thijs de Ruiter

• 1 month later...

We should obey few roles of Fiverr

• we have to do our gig marketing on the different social media
  • we must activate on Fiverr forum as a new seller
  • Do strong client conversation
  • Act on Fiverr 24 hours

acting on fiverr 24/24 is a good way to get into sleep deprivation so bad idea…

Archived