Fiverr Community Forum

PLZ Help! Buyer isn't completing the order from his side

New Here so don’t know much and now i have an issue like I have submitted the order 9 hrs before due time but until now the buyer hasn’t completed the order from his side and now it’s showing me 20+ late(in red colour)
Is it goona affect my ratings? Because of this can I get my money from the completed order?

3 Likes

The timer should stop automatically once you have delivered… if the buyer do not accept the order within 3 days or say anything about the order, the order will automatically complete.

1 Like

Sir can i get my money from the delivered project? What about the ratings? all boxes in order page when i tap on the completed order is green expect when i open the chat with the buyer and there at the right side its showing me Late with calculated mins in RED colour

3 Likes

Yes, after auto complete you got your money. But buyer not satisfy then he/she can refund whatever the delivery completed.

1 Like

You will definitely get your money… But the buyer can still come before the 3 days and request for modification or mark the order complete.

1 Like

but the buyer has already said great work. and in my orders page there is no late delivery. Its coming in the Delivered section

1 Like

Some buyers do not know how to click on accept button and give ratings… Do not bother the buyer about the ratings because you might get warning from Fiverr for rating manipulation

In his profile its written as Top Buyer from Fiverr or maybe he have written that idk but he already have completed 5+ projects and this isnt the thing that he didn’t knew bout the ratings thing.

1 Like

In addition, some buyers do not have the time to give ratings…

1 Like

This is what im seeing right nowimage

You do not need to worry, you have delivered your work…

1 Like

thanks brother for the help