Plz help me to get orders

zeeshan767

Hi, I am a new one too… So, do I… sometimes I can’t “see” buyer request. But keep struggle 👌
Here some tips for You… :

Some things we can do when not GETTING ORDERS. Use our free time to ANALYZE all our GIGS. Starting from Title, Description, Meta Data, Image, Video Content, Extra Gig, FAQ and page requirements. For more competitive things, such as price and time of work or delivery, it may take a little more attention. We can analyze some similar gigs, to learn how price (packages) and time affect a gig rating. Use the FIVERR ACADEMY to deepen this. We can also read this on various topics that have been …

I hope it’s will be useful for You… 😉

Hi, I am a new one too… So, do I… sometimes I can’t “see” buyer request. But keep struggle 👌

Here some tips for You… :

Some things we can do when not GETTING ORDERS. Use our free time to ANALYZE all our GIGS. Starting from Title, Description, Meta Data, Image, Video Content, Extra Gig, FAQ and page requirements. For more competitive things, such as price and time of work or delivery, it may take a little more attention. We can analyze some similar gigs, to learn how price (packages) and time affect a gig rating. Use the FIVERR ACADEMY to deepen this. We can also read this on various topics that have been …

I hope it’s will be useful for You… 😉

Thanks for ur reply bro!

Archived