Fiverr Forum

Plz improve my GIG

https://www.fiverr.com/s2/7a6ee1203d

Dear Helijo:

What name do you like to be called? Your customers want to know what to call you.

You urgently need to read the transcript for Fiverrcast episode 08: Working Through Language Barriers.

I took a quick look at your profile:

Your profile image: People are unlikely to believe you appear in this image and so you are degrading the Buyer’s trust right off the bat. I suggest you post a profile image of you, smiling.
Your log line: No suggestions
Your profile text – note the edits:

Hi, I’m a professional freelancer with excellent experience in Web Development & Graphics Design. WEB DEVELOPMENT skills: WordPress, WP-Themes, PHP, Mysql+DB. GRAPHICS DESIGN skills: Brochures, Business cards, Logos, Flyers, All Social Media Covers. *** I want to provide quality work for you. -Helijo

All your gigs should have video and 3 images that do not look like they were pulled from the web, and so on…

You should hire a copy writer to write a professional gig description for you. Your gig as is has inconsistent use of punctuation and spacing, poor use of passive voice, and is not compelling.

Good luck,
Blaise

[details=Click Here for TOP SECRET Tips and Tricks]
Be sure to make use of Tools like the Fiverr Blog, Fiverr Academy, and Fiverrcast.

If you take the time to earn your Autobiographer Badge, particularly adding a link to your Fiverr profile, other forum participants will be able to easily view your information.

As a general rule, when I have time to participate in the Fiverr Forum and I notice a request like yours in the “Improve My Gig” section, I am willing and able to look at a Seller’s Profile and one gig one time.

I can give you a better level of assistance if you first work your way through the checklist below. That way, I won’t waste your one turn by advising you to follow items on the checklist.