Plz reply i am new here

Only opening the buyer request pane is not enough by doing that you will not get sells in a millennia too. You have to refresh every 2 or 3 mins(don’t use auto refresh extension it may trigger the CAPTCHA and I think if it happens too many times you can get warning)for a first few days then after a few days you will know what is that particular time when you are getting the requests–from that day onwards be online at that time.

Try to give unlimited revisions and do it for $5.

Remember don’t send offers to those requests who already have more than 10+ offers you will get nothing but only a lost offer for a day.

Only opening the buyer request pane is not enough by doing that you will not get sells in a millennia too. You have to refresh every 2 or 3 mins(don’t use auto refresh extension it may trigger the CAPTCHA and I think if it happens too many times you can get warning)for a first few days then after a few days you will know what is that particular time when you are getting the requests–from that day onwards be online at that time.

Try to give unlimited revisions and do it for $5.

Remember don’t send offers to those requests who already have more than 10+ offers you will get nothing but only a lost offer for a day.

thank you so much for very good tip ✌️

Although I told you this much–I didn’t get any order yet.

Three clients contacted me one asked for service in Hindi I didn’t give him(It’s out of my scope). The other told me to send sample I did it, and he said he was not satisfied. The third one, now, is saying he likes the offer but first needs to arrange the money.

This was the long sad story of mine 😭

P.S. I sent 85 offers till now and today more 6 offers will be sent by me.

Although I told you this much–I didn’t get any order yet.

Three clients contacted me one asked for service in Hindi I didn’t give him(It’s out of my scope). The other told me to send sample I did it, and he said he was not satisfied. The third one, now, is saying he likes the offer but first needs to arrange the money.

This was the long sad story of mine 😭

P.S. I sent 85 offers till now and today more 6 offers will be sent by me.

So sad but keep patience all will be fine !😊

Archived