Plz Review my Gig

sidrasheikh

I’m confused by what you refer to as “change”.

Your topic title says, “Do I need any change?” I don’t know, do you? How many dollars do you have? Is that enough to pay for something… or do you need change?

Then, in your topic post, you write, “kindly guide if there is any need to change in my gigs.” Are you not dressed appropriately? Do you need to change? Are you required to wear some other style of clothing?

I looked over your gigs… If you want my honest advice, take what I wrote above, read it over a few times, and then improve your English. Great sellers can communicate well in impeccable English. Buyers want sellers who present themselves with a high level of decorum and professionalism.

You’re going to need to work on both of those. Fiverr is not an easy-money website. If you want buyers to take you seriously, you NEED to express yourself well. Don’t leave anything to confusion. Wow your target customers. Right now, I would probably pass you over, and choose to hire someone else.

If your traffic is not converting, then you need to change.

You are offering graphic related services and buyer must be impressed with your service images. Make sure you use really amezing image, title, description and don’t forget to add samples or portfolio of your work.

As @jonbaas has mentioned you have to impress the buyer, think about it.

Best of luck 🙂 .

I’m confused by what you refer to as “change”.

Your topic title says, “Do I need any change?” I don’t know, do you? How many dollars do you have? Is that enough to pay for something… or do you need change?

Then, in your topic post, you write, “kindly guide if there is any need to change in my gigs.” Are you not dressed appropriately? Do you need to change? Are you required to wear some other style of clothing?

I looked over your gigs… If you want my honest advice, take what I wrote above, read it over a few times, and then improve your English. Great sellers can communicate well in impeccable English. Buyers want sellers who present themselves with a high level of decorum and professionalism.

You’re going to need to work on both of those. Fiverr is not an easy-money website. If you want buyers to take you seriously, you NEED to express yourself well. Don’t leave anything to confusion. Wow your target customers. Right now, I would probably pass you over, and choose to hire someone else.

I heartily apologize for the confusing title.

As far as my English language skills concern, so I am working to improve my English.

Thanks for your Advice 🙂

As far as my English language skills concern, so I am working to improve my English.

Thanks for your Advice 🙂

One day you’ll conquer the English language. 🙂

The 3D Gigs are pretty awesome! 😎

Thanks for your Advice 🙂

Hey, English isn’t my first language either, but I’ve learn to adapt. People on various blogs and forums haven’t complained thus far. I work with people born & raised in Native English speaking countries who aren’t as proficient as you. 🙂

Of course, I’m always trying to improve myself. I use tons of editors and proofreaders for almost everything.

As for your gigs, I’d say it’s pretty good. You’re not offering anything ridiculous like 40 background removal for $5. I do have to point out there are like 10,000 sellers offering this particular gig, though. I don’t exactly see a million buyers who need to get this done, so it may be though.

As a side note, it wouldn’t hurt to spice up your profile/gig description.

I think your English writing skill is fine. 🙂

Hey, English isn’t my first language either, but I’ve learn to adapt. People on various blogs and forums haven’t complained thus far. I work with people born & raised in Native English speaking countries who aren’t as proficient as you. 🙂

Of course, I’m always trying to improve myself. I use tons of editors and proofreaders for almost everything.

As for your gigs, I’d say it’s pretty good. You’re not offering anything ridiculous like 40 background removal for $5. I do have to point out there are like 10,000 sellers offering this particular gig, though. I don’t exactly see a million buyers who need to get this done, so it may be though.

As a side note, it wouldn’t hurt to spice up your profile/gig description.

Thanks you so much for encouraging me :") …

Archived