Plz see my profile and advice me

hackertareq15

Myself and other people have replied to your other posts, and I get the feeling you simply do not understand how you are supposed to do business yet.

First of all, DO NOT LIE, this means do NOT COPY other people’s descriptions.
I know that particular section has been deleted for the translation gig, but it said that you are a TRS. I also saw in another gig description “Please check out my feedback.” You don’t have any
feedback yet!

Just this alone clearly shows two mistakes you are making:

1. You are stealing other people’s descriptions.
  2. You are not even taking the time to read through the description, you simply copy/pasted it,
    which means you are not willing to put in the time or effort to set up a good gig; in other words
    you completely lack professionalism.

So, you might ask “ok, then tell me what I need to do.”

If you cannot figure out at this point what you “need to do,” I’m afraid you are not ready to work here.

Myself and other people have replied to your other posts, and I get the feeling you simply do not understand how you are supposed to do business yet.

I know that particular section has been deleted for the translation gig, but it said that you are a TRS. I also saw in another gig description “Please check out my feedback.” You don’t have any

feedback yet!

2. You are not even taking the time to read through the description, you simply copy/pasted it,

which means you are not willing to put in the time or effort to set up a good gig; in other words

If you cannot figure out at this point what you “need to do,” I’m afraid you are not ready to work here.

thank you sir for your good advice

• 10 months later...

feedback yet!

hello pals, please can anyone view my profile gig and tel me the next thing to do, i just set up my gig profile and am yet to receive any order.

Archived