Plz tell me how i improve my gig because I am not getting any orders

maryamiqbal1

Tip #1 Read for more than 6 mins before asking for help so broadly that no one can help you with anything.

Tip #1.1 I will assume that you have never sat down to work out who your Real Customers are going to be. If I did look at your Gig, I would bet that I would find something very generic - as in exactly like 12 billion other gigs out there. Why would anyone choose yours? even based on chance alone, your odds are low, seeing your gig won’t have proof that you make people happy.

This would indicate that you haven’t stopped to think about what makes your service special (and if you say the presence of you, you lose). What do you do that makes your offering special? Do you draw crabs in the corner of everything? Do you understand the nature of working with Alzheimers patients?

🙂

Check this out:

This has got to be the most-asked question here on the Fiverr Forum. It gets asked at least ten times a day when I am sitting on the Forum. I would guess that it is actually asked closer to 25 times a day. It can be tiring to see it asked so many times on a Forum where the person asking the question can easily find the answers without posting the question. So, if you are wondering how to improve your Gig…here are a few tips: Use Proper EnglishI know, English is a second language for a lot o…

Check this out:

This has got to be the most-asked question here on the Fiverr Forum. It gets asked at least ten times a day when I am sitting on the Forum. I would guess that it is actually asked closer to 25 times a day. It can be tiring to see it asked so many times on a Forum where the person asking the question can easily find the answers without posting the question. So, if you are wondering how to improve your Gig…here are a few tips: Use Proper EnglishI know, English is a second language for a lot o…

THANKYOU For giving me a good openion

Archived