Fiverr Forum

Polish translations and portraits drawing

Hello everyone, i’ve just joined this community and i hope i will be as successful as you are. Nice to meet you all and please feel free to check out my profile. Regards :blush:

Dear Alex:

I took a quick look at your profile:

Your profile image: You’re so beautiful people are going to wonder whether YOU appear in your profile image. You can search the Forum for “blond” to see what I mean. I suggest a color photo in which you are smilng.
Your log line: This is a slogan that appears under your user name. You don’t have one. You should get one and make it cool.
Your profile text – note the edits:

Hello, I love learning new languages and creating art. I focus on discovering new art techniques. I would love to create something beautiful for you. As a Polish native speaker, I am also able to teach you my language or translate English to Polish. -Alex

All your gigs should have video and 3 images, and so on…

Learn from czarekpiast’s example and make a video of yourself talking to the camera. He has presented compelling anecdotal evidence that this approach garners IMMEDIATE RESULTS. Include additional samples in the video!

Good luck,
Blaise

[details=Click Here for TOP SECRET Tips and Tricks
Never Contact a Seller on Fiverr to Ask for FREE STUFF!]
Be sure to make use of Tools like the Fiverr Blog, Fiverr Academy, and Fiverrcast.

If you take the time to earn your Autobiographer Badge, particularly adding a link to your Fiverr profile, other forum participants will be able to easily view your information.

As a general rule, when I have time to participate in the Fiverr Forum and I notice a request like yours in the “Improve My Gig” section, I am willing and able to look at a Seller’s Profile and one gig one time.

I can give you a better level of assistance if you first work your way through the checklist below. That way, I won’t waste your one turn by advising you to follow items on the checklist.

You need to do something to make yourself stand out and convince buyers to order from you vice one of your competitors.

Your translation service is an excellent example. Although, I am in need of an English to Polish translator for my 305 word book blurb, I was a bit hesitate about ordering.

Your translation gig page is too short. I recommend you highlight your skills by telling potential customers what you are will to translate, how you translate (something like, I do NOT use google translate or I translate by hand or I have XX years translating, etc.)

Write your gig in English and Polish - That would definitely get my attention.

I have yet to find a translator for Polish, Vietnamese, Swedish and Korean. I am not a seller, but I do know what gets my attention as a buyer.

Dear Alex:

I would add that if you don’t have room in your gig description of 1200 characters for English and Polish translations, you should have 2 @3-page pdfs available for your Live Portfolio where you might accomplish the same thing.

Good luck,
Blaise

Thank yous very much for your advices. I really appreciate your help and hopefully I am going to improve my advertising skills and make my gig pake more clear :slight_smile: Regards!