Poll about Fiverr Gig Pricing and Fiverr Gig Extra Pricing

Would you like it if Fiverr allowed gigs to be priced at <$5?

• Yes
  • No
  • Don’t Know

0 voters

As a buyer on Fiverr, has the pricing limitations on gig extras ever affected your decision to add a gig extra to your purchase (for example if a gig extra was priced at $5 and that caused you to not add it to your order, but you would have added it to your order if it was at a particular lower price - such as $1 to $4, or the gig extra was priced at eg. $10 and caused you to not add the extra, but you would have added it it was eg. $6)?

• Yes - the minimum price of $5 for the gig extra or the fact that gig extras can only be in $5 increments made me decide not to add the gig extra to my order
  • No - the minimum price of $5 for a gig extra or the fact that gig extras can only be in $5 increments has never caused me not to add the gig extra when I made a purchase
  • I have never bought anything from Fiverr or I have never bought anything from Fiverr that had gig extras.
  • Other/Not Applicable

0 voters

Note: The above poll is related to a thread in the “Improvements & Suggestions” thread.

Would you like it if Fiverr allowed gigs to be priced with fractional amounts of dollars (such as $4.99, $9.99, $8.49)

• Yes
  • No
  • Other/No opinion

0 voters

Best Idea that I got for fiverr