Fiverr Community Forum

[POLL] Custom orders in less than 24 hours

Having an accurate order clock/timer would make my life just a little bit simpler when I send custom offers that need to be turned around in less than 24 hours :slight_smile:

Do you agree?

• Yes! Let me send custom offers with a shorter deadline.
  • No! This is useless to me.

0 voters

2 Likes

There have been orders where people ask me to deliver work in less than 24 hours, but I keep time and deliver quickly.

But it can be helpful for sellers using dashboard to-do list to keep track of orders and their timings.

2 Likes

I try to do the same :slight_smile:

Iā€™m requesting this feature because people often message me a few days beforehand. For instance, they might say on Monday ā€œIā€™d like to send a file on Wednesday, can you get it back to me by Wednesday night?ā€

I send the custom order right away, but by the time they order, I have to track it down in my active orders list.

I usually :star: these orders and add a note, but having an accurate time clock would be very helpful to me.

3 Likes

As long as we will complete our work it is good for our business

1 Like

Not sure if this feature would improve Fiverr experience at all. You can always write in your description that you will deliver a project within the given time and at the same time provide them with a 1-day delivery.

2 Likes

Grear bro carry on I will see your success

2 Likes