Did you or will you raise your Gig prices for the start of the new decade?
You can choose from the below options, this poll is anonymous.
You’re welcome to comment to explain the what, why, and how, if you want to!
- No, I’m sticking with $5, it’s Fiverr, isn’t it
- Yes, I’ve raised my Gig price/s already
- I haven’t yet but I will raise my Gig price/s this January, just didn’t get around to editing my Gig/s yet
- Yes - I haven’t raised my Gig price/s nominally BUT indirectly by structuring the Gig/s differently = less bang for the buck
- I haven’t yet but I will raise my Gig price/s indirectly this January by editing my Gig/s = less bang for the buck
- I plan to raise my Gig price/s sometime this year but not in January
- I did raise my Gig price/s already in January or will raise them in January and plan to raise them again this year
- I’m going to leave everything as it was 2019
- I have reduced my Gig price a bit this January
- I have reduced my Gig price substantially this January
- I’m thinking about reducing my Gig price this January
- I’m thinking about reducing my Gig price later this year
If you’re comfortable with it, please do comment about why you reduced/plan to reduce your price.