I do hand-drawn digital portraits in my fun, unique style. They make great gifts but are especially handy for online security. No more creepy weirdos or irate buyers hunting you down.
I’m just curious to as to how you feel with online security as it relates to profile pictures and showing the real you.
- I’m fine plastering my face across the internet.
- I have reservations but I’m not too worried.
- I like to use a portrait or artwork to help disguise my face a bit.
- I feel better just showing a logo.
- Everyone’s out to get me! Hide in a digital bunker!
- I illegally use stock photography just hoping no one will call me out.