(Poll) How many orders did you get from the forum?

mariashtelle1

poll  

278 members have voted

1. 1. poll

• I DIDN’t advertise my gig but I got 10+ orders from the forum
    • I ADVERTISED my gig on the forum and didn’t get any orders
    • I ADVERTISED my gig on the forum and got 1-10 orders
    • I ADVERTISED my gig on the forum and got 10+ orders
    • I never got orders from the forum
    • I DIDN’t advertise my gig but I got 1-10 orders from the forum

• I never got orders from the forum
  • I DIDN’t advertise my gig but I got 1-10 orders from the forum
  • I DIDN’t advertise my gig but I got 10+ orders from the forum
  • I ADVERTISED my gig on the forum and didn’t get any orders
  • I ADVERTISED my gig on the forum and got 1-10 orders
  • I ADVERTISED my gig on the forum and got 10+ orders

0voters

Ok, I was chatting in one of the topics with another new seller who was trying to convince me that buyers come to the forum to look for sellers and their gigs because they couldn’t find anything worthy in fiverr.

So I decided to create a poll to check Statistics on how many people really got orders from advertising their link on this forum.

I left 2 categories:

1. for people who never posted/advertised their link in the forum but still got orders from the forum because their clients liked the insights and advises they were sharing on the forum.
  2. For people who posted the link to their gigs in “my fiverr gig” category and got orders coming from the forum.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have posted thousands of times, written guides etc. on the forum. I have had MAYBE 3-4 orders from those, total being approx $50.
From posting on other forums, Q&A sites etc, I have had a good number of orders which would have been $100+ each. Fiverr Forum is not worth spending time on if you want orders.

I have posted thousands of times, written guides etc. on the forum. I have had MAYBE 3-4 orders from those, total being approx $50.

From posting on other forums, Q&A sites etc, I have had a good number of orders which would have been $100+ each. Fiverr Forum is not worth spending time on if you want orders.

Fiverr Forum is not worth spending time on if you want orders.

So hopefully this poll will show all this new sellers how useless it is to post their gigs here.

Though I don’t keep my hopes high. I don’t keep my hopes for that happening at all.

Hi there,

this poll is nonsense.

You would need to ask Buyers to get relevant statistics.

this poll is nonsense.

I do not think it is nonsense in light of the intent, which is to show sellers that coming to the Fiverr Forum with the sole purpose of getting orders is mostly fruitless. Plus, many of us are buyers and sellers.

🙂 My pleasure! I hope you’re doing great man! I made level 2 myself.

Congratulations 🙂

Due to a strong flu (no - no covid), I was unfortunately unable to work for 2-3 weeks.

But next month I should be level 2 again.

Although it is easier not to worry about the levels.

Hi there,

this poll is nonsense.

this poll is nonsense.

You would need to ask Buyers to get relevant

Well, “Nonsense” is definitely irrelevant word here.

As you know not that many buyers are sitting every day on this forum. However it would’ve been statistically more correct to add section for buyers to vote. But even then it still would be incorrect because buyers that would vote are a small amount of buyers who spend time here because they have friends here and come to the forum to chat. They are the ones who would notice this topic and buyers who occasionally come here to look for something wouldn’t be able to vote “yes or no” because they are simply not present on the forum to spend enough time to notice this topic and vote. So your suggestion also would’ve make this poll irrelevant.

I took a target group of sellers divided in groups without mixing them with buyers. As they are the ones who will be voting in this topic.

Believe me or not but most sellers know when buyers came from the forum, most of them mentioning that they saw their gig on the forum or sellers know the names because they saw their buyers also commenting on the forum.

So it is nonsense to call it nonsense.

this poll is nonsense.

I do not think it is nonsense in light of the intent, which is to show sellers that coming to the Fiverr Forum with the sole purpose of getting orders is mostly fruitless. Plus, many of us are buyers and sellers.

Thanks for reply.

I fully understand the intent but would you agree with me that information from poll comes mostly from Sellers who sometimes become Buyers.

The poll would be much more informative if it is focused on Buyers only and then yes, it would maybe show what you want show.

Thanks for reply.

I fully understand the intent but would you agree with me that information from poll comes mostly from Sellers who sometimes become Buyers.

The poll would be much more informative if it is focused on Buyers only and then yes, it would maybe show what you want show.

And for that I will refer you to my answer above.

And for that I will refer you to my answer above.

Maybe there is one answer missing in your poll. “I do not know”. 😀

oho! Can you explain way to get orders ?

You joined this forum 2 days ago and have spent all of 1 hour reading the forum.

I suggest that you do a search (use the icon of a magnifying glass in the upper right hand corner of the page) to search the topic “how to get orders”. You will find literally HUNDREDS of posts on this topic.

No need to hijack this post/poll.

GG

Hello, I’d like to know the forum where you post your Gig and I’d like to expand my sales

I think you can help me, thanks

Archived