All your answers will remain anonymous. Please answer all 5 polls on this page.
- I always wear a mask out in public
- I sometimes wear a mask out in public
- I never wear a mask out in public
- I don’t know anyone who has had covid.
- I know one person who has had covid
- I know more than one person who has had covid
- I have had covid (this is anonymous and your name/ID won’t show to anyone)
- I avoid being around everyone except family at all times.
- I am around only family and friends but no one else.
- I do go out everywhere and try to stay apart from others as much as possible.
- I am around others as much as I want and as close as I want usually.
- Where I live people are told they must wear masks whenever they are out in public areas.
- Where I live people are advised to wear masks but do not have to.
- Where I live no one is told they have to wear a mask. (this does not include stores or businesses, some os which require masks.)
- I have been tested for covid.
- I have not been tested for covid.