Fiverr Community Forum

Poll - Report-Button for 'Buyers Request'

Good idea and must be applied…i highly recommend this.

3 Likes

Would love to see this its so fustrating. I am sure I would still use buyers requests if I was a top rated seller. I love being busy !

4 Likes

We should have ordered one of those promotion gigs (500 clicks & comments for $5) :smiley:

6 Likes

This is a great idea. I’ve seen so many sellers abuse the buyer request feature for self promotion. There should be some way to report abuses and ensure they’re dealt with promptly. It distracts from buyers with real requests.

6 Likes

I’m so sick of seeing sellers flood the buyer requests section LOL

9 Likes

Hi there, some answers?
I am still highly frustrated by those things, so was curious)

2 Likes

Hi there, no, nothing concrete up to now. I guess they were/are more than busy with that Search Algorithm and sellers sending tickets in for that, too. I´ll send a follow up ticket when the poll reaches 100 votes. <.<
It´s really annoying, especially when at the same time while sellers post ads, some buyers can´t get their real requests approved. :confused:

2 Likes

Also I think that ppl should explain what they REALLY need,“I need 3d model” is not explanation !

1 Like

My buyer requests page is ALL sellers. Not a single actual project.

I do proofreading and editing. The funny thing is, all of these spam adverts are riddled with spelling, grammar, and punctuation mistakes. Hilarious. :rage:

9 Likes

The exact same thing applies for my BR section.

1 Like

Same here! Ugh.
Well, maybe some sellers look at the Buyer Requests page and think it’s okay. (I was one, good thing my advertisement didn’t pass) Thus, I think Fiverr should put a warning at the top of the Post a Request section warning sellers not to use BR for advertising.

2 Likes

105 and counting - maybe it’s time :wink:

2 Likes

Thank you, yes, I´ll go find the ticket I´d sent on this among them all and write a follow up. :slight_smile:

ETA:
And done.

2 Likes

@miiila - no response from Fiverr? Can they give us a number to hit :stuck_out_tongue:

Nothing concrete, they are aware and passed it on and such. If I hadn´t had to send 2 unrelated tickets already, I´d ask if the relabeling to hide it from certain people is the plan :wink:

1 Like

Response from CS regarding this thread.

Hi Zeeshan,

Thank you for your feedback and for letting us know about the community pool on forum. Your comments have been noted with our Product Developers.

To answer your question, our moderators are monitoring the buyer’s request and removing the sellers who advertise themselves there.

However, we heavily rely on direct report. If you noticed that some seller is offering their service, please send us username of the seller and screenshot of buyer’s request where you noticed the,

We are here if you need anything else.

1 Like

Very funny. You can’t even find a poster’s name except you are sending your requests from mobile or after you have sent an offer (would you waste your offers on a spam request?). Their response says nothing of the inclusion of a report button for “direct reports” - the very purpose of the thread. Oh, well…

4 Likes

it’s so disgusting when I saw seller services on buyer request :slight_smile: Hope fiverr update this report button soon

1 Like

Are mods really watching? Don’t think so as some seller ‘offers’ are lasting during days and there are more and more . It’s so unpleasant when you do things right and others don’t play fair.

Its so disgusting. I havent been able to get orders because of this annoying spamming from the sellers. The crazy part is that most of them can’t even construct good sentences and spell correctly.Jeez

4 Likes