• $1500 TO $2000
    • $2000 TO $2500
    • $2500 TO $3000
    • $3000 TO $3500
    • $3500 TO $4000
    • $4000 TO $4500
    • $4500 TO $5000
    • OVER $5000

Hello misscrystal, if you don’t mind may I know a rough idea about your per month sales from fiverr?

and what’s the highest sales of a fiverr seller, you ever came to know … thanks

There is a reason this is an anonymous pollβ€” this is personal information.

There are some sellers who are known to make over $100,000 a year on fiverr. For instance one lady writes resumes and earns that much and another is a voiceover artist.

There are some sellers who are known to make over $100,000 a year on fiverr. For instance one lady writes resumes and earns that much and another is a voiceover artist.

oh sorry… will take care of this next time

Thanks anyways

Yeah, some things are better kept private. But really 25-year old investment bankers from Goldman Sachs make a million in bonus every year. So no point in comparing, there is always someone who makes much more than you do, no matter how well you think you are doing.

I expect this forum has more newcomers so I’m not sure what this poll proves but it may be enlightening to some who don’t realize it’s possible to make a decent middle class living on fiverr. (And it’s not done with multiple accounts, copying the gigs of others or other forms of cheating.)

I expect this forum has more newcomers so I’m not sure what this poll proves but it may be enlightening to some who don’t realize it’s possible to make a decent middle class living on fiverr. (And it’s not done with multiple accounts, copying the gigs of others or other forms of cheating.)

Exactly, you can expect to live a decent middle class life from Fiverr and that’s what we should aim for.

4k-4k5/month for animation gig

4k-4k5/month for animation gig

You have the most professional video service I’ve seen yet on fiverr. Your excellent earnings show that fiverr is a place where a true professional can do very well. There is a big market for what you offer and you are clearly several steps above some other sellers of videos.

Talented sellers can earn a lot on fiverr. Thank you for posting your earnings in a message.

Before Fiverr changed the website all up, we were making $800 per month… Now its only $200 per month. Fiverr killed us with this new listing crap. They now place new arrivals ahead of seller that have over 2k in sales at 100% rating in the search.

I feel that fiverr should publish this kind of information in a graph every month so we can all see what kinds of income people are earning. I think it would inspire and motivate sellers to see what is possible. They could do it by category so we would be able to see how we are doing compared to the rest.

Archived