Poor briefs lead to poor results

I am finding a number of briefs that are coming through are poor, how many times must a message go back and forth to get a decent brief?

As many as it takes to get the job done or get so frustrated that one cancels the order. At least it’s not an ailment exclusive to Fiverr - it’s pretty typical to have to do the ‘stupid-dance’ with clients in any creative industry.

Over the past few years I’ve found it simplifies things to only ask one question per communication. Good luck! :slight_smile:

Ditto what itsyourthing said. That’s pretty much par for the course for most clients I work with on Fiverr as well as those that I work with outside of my business here, until that client and I have been working together for a while and they’ve sort of been “trained” to send me the right information. I find that people come to freelancers like us because they don’t really know what they want. They kind of do, but it’s not until we really engage them in conversation that they actually understand what information they need to give us–even if we think it’s common sense, they often don’t.