Poor Impressions, views and clicks

desy_designs

Hello, I created a gig few days back but i’m not having a enough impressions nor clicks. How long does it actually takes to start getting good impressions and clicks ? I would appreciate any tips

Than You.

i’m not having a enough impressions nor clicks

Define, “enough”? There is no set scale as to what is good, bad, or not enough.

How long does it actually takes to start getting good impressions and clicks ?

It will take as long as it takes. You can speed up the process by marketing and promoting your gigs to the target customers who need the services you are offering. Don’t expect results, if you’re not willing to put in the work to earn those results.

i’m not having a enough impressions nor clicks

Define, “enough”? There is no set scale as to what is good, bad, or not enough.

How long does it actually takes to start getting good impressions and clicks ?

It will take as long as it takes. You can speed up the process by marketing and promoting your gigs to the target customers who need the services you are offering. Don’t expect results, if you’re not willing to put in the work to earn those results.

Well few k impressions can do and how exactly do you promote your gig for the right target customers @jonbaas cause i’m much of a newbie in this.

Thank You

Well few k impressions can do and how exactly do you promote your gig for the right target customers @jonbaas cause i’m much of a newbie in this.

Thank You

Well few k impressions can do and how exactly do you promote your gig for the right target customers

Well, who are your customers, and where do you think you can find that category of customers?

Figure out who YOUR customers are, and go to where those customers are located. Then, show them how you can solve their problems with the work you provide.

Well few k impressions can do and how exactly do you promote your gig for the right target customers

Well, who are your customers, and where do you think you can find that category of customers?

Figure out who YOUR customers are, and go to where those customers are located. Then, show them how you can solve their problems with the work you provide.

I’ll do just that. Thanks @jonbaas

• 3 months later...

Archived