Poor seller service

domabell

Hi, I used a level 2 seller to create a website for me at first everything was good, But then he asked to get rid of count down, Since then service has been rubbish. Site is still not complete weeks later. What can I do?

But then he asked to get rid of count down,

Hello, what do you mean by getting rid of count down? Do you mean he delivered the site unfinished? If so you can request a refund from the seller or customer support.

He is supposed to deliver as the final delivery the finished product.

Hi, I used a level 2 seller to create a website for me at first everything was good, But then he asked to get rid of count down, Since then service has been rubbish. Site is still not complete weeks later. What can I do?

But then he asked to get rid of count down, Since then service has been rubbish. Site is still not complete weeks later. What can I do?

Never, ever, mark the order as complete if it’s not actually complete.

What you can do now is make screenshots (proof that the seller didn’t finish the work) and contact Customer Support.

But then he asked to get rid of count down,

Hello, what do you mean by getting rid of count down? Do you mean he delivered the site unfinished? If so you can request a refund from the seller or customer support.

He is supposed to deliver as the final delivery the finished product.

yes unfinished, He said he would finish site asap. Again missed deadline today

yes unfinished, He said he would finish site asap. Again missed deadline today

I see. In this case I recommend you contact the seller and request a refund. If he refuses then contact customer support and tell them you did not get a finished site.

You deserve a refund and will get one. I’m so sorry this happened to you!

But then he asked to get rid of count down, Since then service has been rubbish. Site is still not complete weeks later. What can I do?

Never, ever, mark the order as complete if it’s not actually complete.

What you can do now is make screenshots (proof that the seller didn’t finish the work) and contact Customer Support.

How do I contact customer support?

When you accept a final delivery it states somewhere along the line that you received what you ordered and are satisfied. The timer is there to makes sure the seller completes the order in the time they agreed. If they needed more time to finish they could have asked for an extension.

Archived