Portfolio image..issue

abdullah_shah

whenever i delivered order i also set image for portfolio but it does not shows on my portfolio even all of my gig LIVE PORTFOLIO is activated …from last two order it does not show …but when i move the mouse cursor over the place of portfolio images it appears…
so is it a gig or anything else ??? and how to fix it.
thank you…

aa.JPG.9db01a9d85cb7f133aa72ca5511a9514.JPG

Your portfolio image will only be included if the buyer chooses to tick the box to allow it, when the accept the delivery.

If they don’t want it to be included, they won’t tick the box, and it won’t show,

*Sorry - for this problem, please ignore the above - sorry I misunderstood. 🙂
Added - just visited your gig, and I see what you mean now - the thumbnail of the portfolio image is visible, but when you click on it, it becomes white. Then I refreshed the page and it seemed to be visible again.

Could it be part of the recent bug where many people seemed to lose their portfolios completely for a while?

Your portfolio image will only be included if the buyer chooses to tick the box to allow it, when the accept the delivery.

If they don’t want it to be included, they won’t tick the box, and it won’t show,

*Sorry - for this problem, please ignore the above - sorry I misunderstood. 🙂

Added - just visited your gig, and I see what you mean now - the thumbnail of the portfolio image is visible, but when you click on it, it becomes white. Then I refreshed the page and it seemed to be visible again.

Could it be part of the recent bug where many people seemed to lose their portfolios completely for a while?

thanks @merciavideo for your kind suggestion…

but its from last two weeks 😊

thanks @merciavideo for your kind suggestion…

Hi guys , yes from the title actually the Gig’s Gallery and portfolio disappear and refreshed and edited the gig many time but still disappear…any solution please ?

Maybe you need to contact CS then? 😉

Added - I didn’t look at the images in the screenshot you’ve now posted above (thank you!), but it’s also happening with your images in your gig gallery.

clear your cache and refresh your page

Good advice for the OP and anybody else reading this thread, but not so good for potential buyers looking at his page, who just won’t see the images, and won’t think about their cache etc… 😉

Each users cache is different sometimes it is just for him only. I didn’t check it seems there is an issue with Fiverr since even I cannot see it properly

Archived