Portfolio / Opera - 2 different questions

toner2d

Hi.

1. is it possible to have portfolio on fiverr, if you are not top rated seller or pro seller?
    I’m asking because i see couple accounts that have filled portfolios, but they are “new sellers” and they were registred on fiverr couple month ago. It’s very strange.

2. All links from https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/ doesn’t work at all in Opera Browser for Windows.
    See pic.

1qq.thumb.PNG.aee2cca161238747aa277544710f0f67.PNG

Deleting cache or reinstalling Opera doesn’t help.
    In other browsers everything is ok.

Only Top Rated Sellers and Pro Sellers can have Portfolios with their Fiverr accounts. For other level users… you have to use Dribbble or behance or any other permitted platform to showcase your work. Here is the Official Help Guide on Portfolio:

https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/article/creating-your-portfolio

1. Fiverr recommends us to use Chrome Browser for Fiverr website. So i don’t the reason why it’s not opening but if you will try with chrome, it will work for sure.
    😊

Only Top Rated Sellers and Pro Sellers can have Portfolios with their Fiverr accounts. For other level users… you have to use Dribbble or behance or any other permitted platform to showcase your work. Here is the Official Help Guide on Portfolio:

https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/article/creating-your-portfolio

1. Fiverr recommends us to use Chrome Browser for Fiverr website. So i don’t the reason why it’s not opening but if you will try with chrome, it will work for sure.

😊

As i said before - there are “new sellers” and they were registred on fiverr couple month ago and they have filled portfolios.

I can attach links on their accounts as examples, but i think it will be against TOS.

As i said before - there are “new sellers” and they were registred on fiverr couple month ago and they have filled portfolios.

I can attach links on their accounts as examples, but i think it will be against TOS.

You can tell me the username. It’s fine.

You are not allowed to share the username of the buyer or seller only when we are complaining about them or telling about their incident ot just bad naming them.

If I am wrong, mods will take care of the comment and let us know.

Otherwise you can also just hide their username and can share the screenshot of the profile. So on that way, it will not violate anything.

You can tell me the username. It’s fine.

You are not allowed to share the username of the buyer or seller only when we are complaining about them or telling about their incident ot just bad naming them.

If I am wrong, mods will take care of the comment and let us know.

Otherwise you can also just hide their username and can share the screenshot of the profile. So on that way, it will not violate anything.

I sent one example as private message. Check it 🙂

I had same reaction. 🙂

Okay, im waiting for your answer.

No accurate answers have been provided, unfortunately.

Webp.net-resizeimage.thumb.jpg.f9b73fc947b2ce596a41c0a2b98ccdd5.jpg

1122481300_Webp.net-resizeimage(1).thumb.jpg.0340b974a2b3ac4b4b20b7740e87a6e5.jpg

I tried everything the person mentioned, but nothing helps. So I don’t know.

I advise you to contact Customer Care and start a conversation and ask them.

If you get some answers, let me know.

No accurate answers have been provided, unfortunately.

I tried everything the person mentioned, but nothing helps. So I don’t know.

Ok. Anyway thank you for help.

If i’ll find some info about this, i tell it to you 🙂

Archived