Portfolio outside of fiverr

kozienka

Hello,
Im considering to put URL to my portfolio on flickr to show potencional buyers what they can expect and see my own work, since lot of sellers are using not their own designs in their gigs promotion.
Question is: What can I put in my portfolio? I mean, if I do some design for buyers here or at another freelance site, can I put this designs in my portfolio? Should I use watermark or something? Or is it some violations of terms?
Also, if you have some tips for making portfolio outside of fiverr and have time, you can put it here.

Thank you.

Thanks for list, flickr is there so its good.

But Im talking about something differrent: Is it OK to put logo I designed for someone else in my portfolio? Dont it mean buyer has some rights on that logo since he payed for it?

It depends on your buyer, some are ok with it while some are not. You just have to ask them to stay out of trouble with anybody.

Stay Safe!

It depends on your buyer, some are ok with it while some are not. You just have to ask them to stay out of trouble with anybody.

Stay Safe!

Well this is awkward. It wont let me to attach flickr URL, because it contains @ in it 😃

I hope URL shortener will be good

I used Flickr link in my gig description but using google link shortener. So this will be ok? Fiverr allow link shortener?

Thanks

I figured it out:

This is how you can set your own flickr address URL

Click your Buddy icon.

Click Settings.

Locate the “Your Flickr web addresses” section.

Click Create your own memorable Flickr web address.

• If you’ve already picked a web address, it will be shown here instead.

Enter your desired web address name.

Click Preview.

Click OK, LOCK IT IN.

Archived