Positive rating going down

thezweeky

I don’t have any active orders right now and my last order was delivered on time and the buyer gave me good ratings. But, for no apparent reason, my ratings keep going down, they came from 4.4 to 3.9 even though I have no active orders. does anyone know what this is about?

I don’t have any active orders right now and my last order was delivered on time and the buyer gave me good ratings. But, for no apparent reason, my ratings keep going down, they came from 4.4 to 3.9 even though I have no active orders. does anyone know what this is about?

It affects the user / buyer experience

Guest offlinehelpers

Hi there!

Sadly, although your last feedback was positive, your buyer ‘only’ left you 4 stars, which I know should be good, but it was enough to bring your overall stats for the last 60 days down from the 4.4 you mentioned.

All you can do is to get more 5 star reviews to get your score back up.

Good luck! 🙂

Archived