Possible Refund Option?

Helena8664

I know it could get complicated, but I think it would be nice to have some sort of refund option on orders (perhaps after each party, buyer and seller, agree to it). I have a fairly popular transcription gig that is offered in 15 minute installments. My problem is that there have been occasions where people buy bulk orders (for convenience) because they have hours worth of audio, only to have it not be as long as the amount they ordered. Usually, on an individual gig, you could just do a mutual cancellation and they’d be refunded. But in this case, I have no option to refund a portion of the order to them. Of course, support is always more than helpful with things like this, but it would still be nice to not have to burden them with it, allowing us to do it ourselves after both parties accept. Yes?

Someone bought my gig, then they changed their mind, and I did the mutual cancellation thing, but they are not cancelling the gig. It’s not really a problem, but I don’t like seeing it because it is at the top of my list of “manage sales” page and it says “dispute” which makes it sound bad…

Archived